Three bouquets, a single red rose and a few of the cards are on the doorstep. Red - and hvidstribet barrier tape and a police officer shall ensure that no unauthorized person enters.
Combined, it bears witness that there is something cruel in the entryway on the Mariagervej in Randers.
See more video on localeyes.dk
Monday was 25-year-old Maria Louise Poulsen knivdræbt in his apartment on the first floor of the property.
More was on Tuesday past the scene of the crime with flowers. Photo: Ernst van Norde
A young man turn to the police to come in and retrieve her things. He is living temporarily at a friend's in one of the apartments in the building.
He is allowed to come in and get among other things his passport, who can identify him to the policeman.
- I have only lived here a few weeks, so I knew not true Maria, but I've since met her a few times, he says, when he comes out again with his things under his arm.
The 22-year-old randrusianer have no desire to stand forth with the name, but Extra the Magazine know his identity.
He was not at home at the time of the offence. Police believe the killing took place on Monday between 12 pm and 14.55, where the 25-year-old Maria was found dead in the apartment.
- I was really in there and was sick, but I was just slipped over in Aldi for something karrysuppe and then a trip in the solcenteret. When I came back, I just had to not get into, he says.
He spent the night with another friend, but now that he has gained access to kammeratens apartment again, he still didn't want to be there.
- It is a little too sinister to sleep, where there is a beaten one to death just above it.
even Though he's only known Maria for a short time he reached to get a festive impression of her.
- Which was fairly often once in the up by her, but I sleep with a headset in the ears, so it made me not so much.
another neighbor also says that the level of the sound from the young woman's apartment often was high.
She was perhaps a bit of a uromager, says Rikke Kiil, who lives in the apartment diagonally above the Marias.
on Tuesday afternoon, police technicians is still in full swing at the scene of the crime. Photo: Ernst van Norde
I didn't actually know it was her before now, said She, before she suddenly becomes quiet for a moment.
- It is a damn sin. She has not earned.
She was not home Monday at noon, when the killing allegedly took place, but in his studio, where she works as a painter.
- We could not get in, when we came home, and the police asked if we could sleep in a different place. The ushers were very nice, she explains.
She and her husband spent the night to Tuesday in a different place, and She doubts that she will come home again straight away.
- I really didn't feel like it.
Even if she can't get shelter with friends, she can spend the night in his studio. But though the mind of the killing of underboen haunts, she will probably have to take home again at a time.
- Right now there nothing I rather want than to take away in a long time. But in a few days, when I have to have a bath, yes, so we'll see, sugar, she.
A 31-year-old man has been charged in the case. On Tuesday, he was produced in grundlovsforhør by the Court in Randers. Here he refused guilty in the killing, but acknowledged violence resulting in death.
SEE ALSO: Relatives of knivdræbt: Maria was the whole family's little baby