Joints, speed and GBL are at the heart of a bleak story about eight people drawn by drug abuse. That day they were all eight to be present in the house where the facts took place. It is certain that the Neerpeltenaar – perhaps accidentally - a long draught from a bottle of GBL had taken. GBL is GHB related ‘party drug’ with an unpleasant sour taste that you normally seen with water to dilute. When he merely drank, watched a few of the attendees so weird. “He did not know that there is GBL in the bottle was, and it was then also put in panic for an overdose”, said the lawyer of the relatives.Milk would help
A 37-year-old man who was present at the facts, reported that the victim can still have some of the stuff could be held. “Then he was advised to have a glass of milk to drink because this has a stabilizing effect it can have. I don't know if he actually did, but he was euphoric.” A 27-year-old man described how the man truly was pumping: “I said to him: "you can ge just stop jumping around, we are here for important things’.”
“I said to him, ‘Can ge please stop jumping around, we are with important things’”One of the witnesses,
It seems that the victim, then a little from the eye was lost. “They have all manifestly failed to to help the victim or to adequately respond. In fact, manufacturing them all a story and they put in similar statements that do not correspond with the reality”, says the lawyer of the relatives. An expert stated that someone with a such amount of GBL is ingested, after half an hour in a deep sleep can end up, which passes into a coma and then death.Cocktail with other drugs
The cocktail with other drugs that day he had taken him fatal. But if that trade there at that address had not been, he had not the bottle drunk and he was not deceased,” concludes the lawyer.