After the arrest of the suspects, Andre M. in the case of the nationwide mail sent with extreme right-wing content showed up in Berlin for more threatening emails. The Berlin public Prosecutor's office does not now believe that the 200 or so e-mails come only from one in the past week arrested a man in Schleswig-Holstein. There is now another Suspect, it said on Tuesday after a new threatening email, which was also directed against Berlin General state Prosecutor, Margarete Koppers.
A justice spokesman confirmed to the daily mirror on Tuesday, a radio report on the new e-mails: "for Us the case is known. It is to be determined." Also, the anti-Semitism of the General Prosecutor's office, Ombudsman, Prosecutor Claudia Vanoni, according to daily mirror information in a threatening Mail. Also organizations working against right-wing extremism, are affected.
The Mail was sent on Sunday evening, so after the suspects from Schleswig-Holstein had been taken on Saturday in custody. On Saturday a spokeswoman for the Berlin Prosecutor's office said: "To date, he has acted, apparently, alone." The investigation had not revealed any indications that the Suspect accomplices. Now there is talk, however, of at least one other Suspect. Like the "taz" reported, were annexed to the new threatening Mail other, in March, wrote Drohschreiben of André.
André M. a history of arrests
In the rbb-cited email to Koppers, it was said: "you want to be sure that one day, a woman attorney General, happens to Margarete Koppers something, or?" A group of "state string orchestra" with the so-called 100 million euros in the crypto-currency "Monero. Otherwise, it will create a new terror group. "We will do everything that it again soon pogroms in this country in the and that no Jew, Muslim (.) or even left-wing journalists and politicians feel safe“, - said in the Letter.daily mirror people for Free order
in Addition, the 30-year - old André M. is referred to with a clear name - from "state string orchestra" as an employee in the Mail for him immunity required. The author is to be congratulated in the Mail, attorney General, Koppers for determining success in the e-mails. This was no setback, the author of "impressed in any way".
The self-proclaimed "state string orchestra" is the investigators from other Mails. Currently being tested, whether there is a connection between the group and the since Saturday in detention sitting man. M. is under the urgent suspicion to have, since April, 2018 threatening e-mails sent that were signed with "national-socialist Offensive" or "Wehrmacht".
In the case of M. it was around 80 Mails throughout the investigation complex of more than 200 e-Mails, part of it was also signed "the state of string orchestra". In the Mails, apparently from extreme right-wing Motivation have been announced, according to the Prosecutor's office "bomb attacks" on courts and facilities.Berlin's anti-Semitism representative, the chief public Prosecutor, Claudia Vanoni.Photo: John Macdougall/AFP
The Cologne-based lawyer Mustafa Kaplan, which is addressed to the rbb according to a report in the Mail, told the magazine "contrasts" on the other hand, he from a network behind the more than 200 well-known e-mails.
In a continuing series of bomb letters against courts and authorities in Germany had been taken in the past week a suspect. Against him a warrant was issued. He is said to have written since April of 2018 authorities, courts and lawyers of threatening e-mails, which was signed with "national-socialist Offensive".
was Threatened with bombs, but also with executions on the open road. Multiple town halls, main railway stations, a tax office and a Kindergarten were evacuated. Explosive devices were not found. The Write were submitted to tax offices, city halls, law firms, publishers, and individual politicians in Germany. Was threatened not only with bombs, but – as in the case of the member of the Bundestag Martina Renner (Left) – to execute, "citizens on the open road".
property damage, arson, psychiatry
investigators from The state criminal police offices Berlin and Schleswig-Holstein had the apartment of a man on Thursday searched. In the evaluation of Computer and documents evidence had been found, "that the man might be well-acquainted with how to build a bomb," said the spokeswoman. According to the arrest warrant of the urgent suspicion, insist on "guidance for the Commission of a serious seditious act of violence".
André m. police had noticed several times in the past by a crime, such as property damage and arson. M. already had to serve several prison sentences, at times, he was housed in the psychiatric diagnosis of personality disorder. How the NDR has reported, the state m. also, the visor protection of the Constitution.More about
letters from "national socialist Offensive" suspect in the case right Drohschreiben arrestedAlexander Fröhlich
M. was advised of the report of the NDR, also because of alleged plans for a bomb attack on an Apple festival in the district of Pinneberg in the headlines. The police had taken him so 2007. Before the court of M. was then acquitted of conspiracy to murder - the court could not find that M. what I meant, the plans seriously. (with dpa)