- Game. And fat.
- Cool to take an old tradition.
- the Old days are not only trælsheder we have to develop away from. The old virtues are important. Also in a modern time.
How to write Kitty H in one of the 110 comments that are written on the DR News Facebook-profile of Jens at 22 years old, who on Sunday said goodbye to family and friends to go on a 'roller' in three years and one day. How are the rules: namely, if you want to be a real 'naver':
- I want to go from city to city and live from day to day. Just as craftsmen have done for centuries before me, says Jens, who has just graduated mason to the DR, and Kitty is far from the only one, who think that john's decision is worthy of respect:
- You do sku murerkollegerne proud to show the way forward.
- I Wish there were more young people like you, who gave himself the them.
- It makes sense and the hair on the chest and a sea of experiences, writes Brian P in one of the other comments, and He is pleased that there is now - for the first time in 30 years - comes the new Danish naverblod. Most of the approximately 500 navere, working around in Europe, namely from Germany:
- Supersejt, wish you a good trip,
- And the fun that we here at home yesterday talked about that it was a long time ago, we have seen a naver.
- However, should your turn come because Mother's have a look into.
May your luck follow you, writes Paul, but what are you thinking?