- The 11/7 2020 I bought a phone Asus Zenfone to 1199 dkk - in expert/ Point1 in Nykøbing Sjælland.
- But, fortunately, I discovered that it had a built-in error. It could not ring 118.
- I usually stay in Thailand, and therefore use 118 a few times a week, when I have to find Danish numbers.
So I went down to the store to get it made or get a refund.
that was the gist of it yesterday in the nation!-phone from Jan K., who found that the treatment he had received in connection with the purchase of a new phone, was under all criticism. For Jan must home to Thailand on Monday, and he is nervous, if he ends up with having to travel without money - and without the new phone.
the nation! have asked the expert/Point 1 explain why they are selling phones that can't dial 118, and why they will not give a disappointed customer a refund, and their response can be read below. Jan's complaint continues namely as follows:
I dropped the phone 2 weeks ago, d.30/7, and they would like to examine what was wrong, but they would not give me my money.
- even if the clerk won't be able to get the phone to ring 118, ending Jan, and the store manager Bastian Olsen from expert & point1, Nykøbing Sjælland, writes to the nation!, to Jan can easily get a refund:
- It is entirely correct to Jan K. has filed his new-purchased ASUS Zenfone in the store, because it can not call for 118.
- We found exactly the same errors as Jan complained, and tried with another phone of the exact same model, but unfortunately with the same result.
- We talk with Jan about the issue, and tell him that we need to hear the ASUS on the reason for the error.
- This is done through their support system, and it is true that it may take some time, but we keep Jan informed the while.
- After some time calling Jan to us and tells that he is going back to Thailand on the 17th. august.
- We tell him that we are still missing answers from ASUS, but of course he will get all his money back, if the matter can not be resolved in the field – but Jan would preferably just have solved its problem.
- We contacts Jan now, and confirms that of course he can get all his money back, as in the past we have offered him, writes Point1-shop manager, but what are you thinking? And did you know that it costs 20 dkk to call 118?