It's been many cycling neck over the head through Oslo. But now there's less of, " says Bjørnar Moxnes and looking down on the ebike.
they have two risked life and limb to reach back to the Parliament in important issues to be decided. Moxnes has been flinkest in the class, pretty much always in place on the first row. M a now will he begin to shirk.
- In practice do I have to choose between being present at the voteringer and committee meetings on the one hand, and to meet the voters and line up on home soil, on the other, " says Moxnes to the Newspaper.
What says the wife?
She had probably not imagined that the "Bjørnar on the thing" would be so intense. Currently it has gone, but over time, it is impossible. It's not just about the family, but also to get the time to travel around the country and meeting voters and businesses.1800s up to death
the Parliament has no fixed hours for voting and if småpartiene Red and MDG should get the vote, one representative to be present. It means a lot of responsibility on few shoulders.
- In December and may are, in practice, so that I have to be in Parliament every night, for then will the very many issues to popular vote, no one knows when in the evening or the night it happens. It depends on how long the debate lasts, and is completely unpredictable.
Moxnes sitting in the finance committee, and says the meetings are usually formalities, free of political debate.
- The voteringssystem is tailored to older men with stay-at-home wives who lived in the 1800s. We have to get to an end, " says Moxnes.
- Store and Lysbakken is not complaining?
- The leader of parties with more representatives, and have organized themselves so that not need to participate in a single vote. It holds namely that two-thirds of the representatives are present. If the Red votere in a poll, do I have to be there. Støre can send someone else, " says Moxnes.
- So now one might say that it is likely to uvæpna revolution in Parliament?
- Red want to change the rules and make the Parliament a more modern workplace, yes.LOOK TO DENMARK: Moxnes want fixed hours for voting in Parliament, such as in Denmark. Photo: Bjørn Langsem / Dagbladet Show more See to Sweden
Both Denmark and Sweden have fixed hours for voting. In Norway adopted the policy when Per Olaf Lundteigen (Sp) and Abid Raja (V) have been arguing done. Like that can take time. Either risk Moxnes life through London traffic to catch the back of Parliament, or so wander he restlessly around after midnight and waiting for the vote.
the Clock is been two at night before we have votert in some cases. I think it is wrong that the system of the Parliament adds up to Norway to get politicians who walls herself in the stortingskontorene while we wait in times of voteringer. We should use the time more effectively. The alternative is that it is difficult for parents of young children to be elected, and it is undemocratic.
Earlier in the autumn, revealed to the newspaper Dagbladet that Sylvi Listhaug had skipping four of the five committee meetings in Parliament. Frp-top apologizing that she had traveled around and met voters.lower wages
Bjørnar Moxnes slew Listhaug that the minister of justice, but the Red-head supporting her in fraværsdebatten.
- I have matt at least the absence from the committee meetings so far, but that can't continue if I'm going to get greeted voters. So here is what I believe Listhaug has the right. It must be the first time, " he says, and smiles wryly.
So the future is Rødts voice absent in several voteringer and several committee meetings?
- Yes. And I would say there is a correct priority. As elected must I out in the country to meet the factory workers and auxiliary, teachers, and bus drivers, to learn from those who know where the shoes press.
- You earn 900 000 in the year in Parliament. Perhaps then it is no human right to get in the nursery?
I earn around a quarter of a million less than the other because I pay partiskatt salary in Parliament. I think the Parliament should consist of regular people - not rich, middle-aged men with the au pair. If ordinary people are to sit in Parliament, we must have a arbeidshverdag which makes it possible to be a parent and representative at the same time. If not, we are left with a small representative parliament, " says Moxnes.Listhaug has only been one committee meeting in the autumn: - the Embarrassing and provocative truancy Support from Bastholm
Moxnes get support from Une Aina Bastholm (MDG). She is the new mom and in the same situation as Red leader: Small children at home and the party's sole representative in Parliament. Also Bastholm has proposed to introduce fixed voteringstidspunkter on Løvebakken.
- It's especially important for us, parents of young children. In hectic periods, you get several weeks in a row where it is not possible to plan life, " she says to Dagbladet.
Bastholm is recently back in work after mammaperm.
I have had to go home at night to breastfeed dattera mi and then hurrying back to sit and wait for a vote I never know when is going. It is terribly poor use of the resources of the Parliament.
No one is forcing you to take re-election?
- No, and a member of parliament must expect highly increased workload. I don't complain about it. But the way the system is now, struggling it out, parents of young children, and it is not necessary to have a bad system of defiance. It is important that children have a voice in Parliament.DEMANDING EVERYDAY life: Une Aina Bastholm is back in Parliament, but it is exhausting to be the mother and the MDGs sole representative on the Løvebakken. Photo: Vidar Ruud / NTB scanpix Show more - We are adult people,
the counter-argument against the fixed voteringstidspunkter in Parliament is the fear that the Parliament be emptied because the politicians only show up for the vote.
- Stortingsrepresentanter are adult people, you must be able to rely on the fact that we use time after best discretion, in order to contribute to the debate, and politics. We can't have a system that deliberately creates little predictability only because they are afraid the delegates can come to utilize it, " says Bastholm.
MDG representative tells that it has happened that the Parliamentary presidency has added mandatory meetings on top of each other, and that the system is exhausting.
- I marks on the body I get been little by dattera mi this fall, and I have deliberately added up to the least possible travel. In total, this makes the fact that you consider whether it is appropriate to take a period of time. If I had known when the cases were going to the voting, life would become easier. We must have a parliament where children can sit several periods, " she says.in Red and the SV stands out in the view of the Russian federation: - A venstresidefenomen