Monday's battle in the English Premier League between Tottenham and Everton will probably most be remembered for, that hjemmeholdets Hugo Lloris and Son Heung-min smoke at each other's throats on the way out of the pitch after the first half and had to be separated by teammates.
But the undisciplined behavior will appear to be no consequences for the two.
tottenham's manager, José Mourinho, looking, in contrast, the unusual event as a sign that the players follow the advice about be more critical of each other.
- It is beautiful, says Mourinho on the scene.
- It is probably a result of our meetings. If you want to give one to blame for it, so it is me. I have criticised my players, but they were not sufficiently critical of each other, says portugiseren.
the Fracas between the goalkeeper Hugo Lloris and striker Son Heung-min was probably caused, to sydkoreaneren after a boldtab shortly before the break failed to help in the defense, which fell in the good soil of the frenchman.
- I have asked the players to make greater demands on each other, says Mourinho, and reports that Lloris, in its capacity as the captain had asked the Son to provide more for the team.
- A team of nice and the nice guys are content to finish the season to win the fair play trophy, and I have never been interested in winning.
- I do not care about a team that does not have a critical sense, says Mourinho.
He adds, however, that it have been preferable if the two players expected to go in the flesh to each other, for they had come down in the locker room.
- I can tell you that my great winning teams had big quarrels, says Mourinho, who in the Uk has won titles with both Chelsea and Manchester United.
After the break was everything good between Lloris and Son Heung-min, who hugged each other on the way out for the second half. Tottenham won the match on an own goal by Evertons Michael Keane.
more football Past day Waited for 30 years - died a month before the redemption Past day Topholdets key player: They are lying to my family Past day the Disheartening message: In when never FCK to size Past day Visionary or hot air balloon Past day Troels Bech: - Who the hell can live with it? Past day Football's most powerful woman