Several parts of the country Saturday, punctuated by long motorvejskøer.
It tells vagtchef by the Danish road directorate, Ruben Bay-Madsen to Ekstra Bladet.
- There has been some queue from the Sealand from Jutland in the course of the day. And so there have been some incidents which have created the queue, says Ruben Bay-Madsen.
- It has been expected with much queue today, among other things, because it is the changeover day out of the holiday cottages and many go on holiday today, he says.
According to the vagtchefen is the queue maximum at Jutland, because many visiting family in the royal or take in a holiday home.
- Some running, of course, also in the south, but this year we have set our forecasts against that many remain at home, he says.
Vagtchefen tells, among other queues in Vejle, Horsens, and Kolding area after an accident earlier Saturday.
in Addition, there are right now a part of the queue at the great belt Bridge around Sorø and Slagelse.
- Here is ferietrafik, says Ruben Bay-Madsen.
On Twitter warns Sydsjællands - and Lolland-Falster Police as also of the massive queue.
'There are currently" stop-go " on the Vestmotorvejen in a westerly direction between Middlesbrough and Dublin. We must strongly ask the motorists to be in the 2 lanes and not be tempted to use the hard shoulder, as we get some reviews on. It is not good behavior,' they write.
the Article continues after the tweetet ...
There are currently "stop-go" on the Vestmotorvejen in a westerly direction between Middlesbrough and Dublin. We must strongly ask the motorists to be in the 2 lanes and not be tempted to use the hard shoulder, as we get some reviews on. It is not good behavior. #police.dk pic.twitter.com/7J3nUgSnSa— Sydsjællands Police (@SSJ_LFPoliti) July 4, 2020
Last but not least, there is also a queue on the island of Funen.
- It is due to a major engineering work, where one must drive 80 km/h, says Ruben Bay-Madsen.
When will the queue ebb?
- We anticipate that it will happen here at a 15-16-time, and so far it seems that it keeps very good connector, says vagtchefen.
On the Directorate website, you can see which travel days in the summer holidays you can expect the most and least traffic, and also which lines are often the hardest hit.