'fawlty towers' has evolved into a familieforestilling of the genuine kind. Several of the actors play together with their core in the popular series, 28. January has the premiere of the sixth season.
Previously mr and mrs Birthe Neuman and Paul Hüttel played together on the 'fawlty towers'. Cecilie Stenspil and her brother, Simon Stenspil, were both with in the last season. Here, you could also experience Søren Sets-Lassen and his son Jens Put-Lassen, both of which are with in the upcoming season. Jens Put-Lassen's wife, Neel Rønholt, has previously been contributed but are now out of 'fawlty towers'.
New to the hotel is 23-year-old Lue Støvelbæk. He is the son of Anette Støvelbæk - 'Badehotellets' mrs Frigh. It is just the mrs Frighs son, Leslie, that the young actor has landed the role in the series, which has a tradition of pulling well over a million viewers to the screen week after week.
- It is pretty amazing, a little strange and completely uncomplicated to play together with my son, says Anette Støvelbæk to Ekstra Bladet.
- of course, we did some thinking and talked about whether it was a good idea. He was starting to go to the casting, before I got it to know. So it was right as not a given that he was supposed to play my son, just because he is my son. However, it is funny, and I can say that at least we are similar, she says.
For the Flames Støvelbæk, there is a clear line between private and professional with his mother.
- It has been incredibly easy to be professional with her. I actually find it interesting also has been the breaks between shots. There are of course also at work. To keep themselves in time – trying to be in the mood and focus. It has now been fairly uncomplicated, he says.
The young skuespillerspire, who will graduate from The Danish Scenekunstskole in Odense, in the summer, says that the mother and son in advance had not agreed how they should be opposite each other, when they were at work. And it was completely intentional.
After the divorce: 'fawlty towers'star in love with
- We have been able to agree on just to do it and then see what happened. And it is, as I said, completely fine. Otherwise we had probably taken a talk about it, he says.
- she Has been able to keep themselves completely from being a mother-like along the way?
- Nja... There has been a single time. But it is also because the role she plays is very mother-like. Because she plays it so well, it was just a little provocative at a time, he laughs.
It is not the first time, Lue Støvelbæk play opposite one of his parents. In front of a camera he has previously stood face to face with his father, the actor, Lars Mikkelsen, in the DR-series 'the ways of the Lord'.
- There is something special about playing together with his family, you have many of the same traits, whether you want it or not! I can see what they are doing, how we are similar and how I want to shape my playing, says Lue Støvelbæk, and stresses that it is hugely important for him just to find its own legs to stand on in the subject.
- I have not taken against the direct advice from my parents. I don't want to. I will find my own way. Of course do I listen, but the technical advice, I would not have. It is important for me to stand on their own two feet, he says.
Therefore, he feels that there is a heavy inheritance, he must promise, after her mother, who has great success at home, his father, who has a really good time in an international career, and so of course his uncle, Mads Mikkelsen.
- I measure myself not against them. It is there are others who do, and that's it. I let be, because that is a little matter. I is me – not them. I take it one step at a time. I try first and foremost to be good at what I'm doing, he says.
Lue Støvelbæk and Lars Mikkelsen in 'the ways of the Lord'. Photo: Tine Harden/DR
Lue Støvelbæk is not the only new face on the 'fawlty towers'. Meet them all here: