- People can have their opinion, but it gives publicity.
- I have no doubt that the movie could lure tourists to the city of Sønderborg.
And then there is not only the film, but many other elements of the campaign.
so says Rikke Torré, chairman of Sønderborg Commerce, to the JV.dk about the commercials for Sønderborg, which right now creates fierce debate in the commentary track on the local newspaper's Facebook profile.
- I had hoped that it was the one I could share, but I curved just the toes, as the Lone D. writes.
Ridiculous', 'bad', 'boring', 'embarrassing', 'silly' and 'corny' are some of the other credentials, the film - which is part of a campaign to 262,000 dkk). - has got, and the newspaper's journalist was raining earlier in the week, that out of 59 comments were the six of praise.
- however, It was the most ridiculous I've ever seen.
- And that the government is wasting money on such a thing ......similar to the stupidity, one must search long for, writes Peter B f.ex., and Palle H has got 53 likes for this rant:
- Seems, unfortunately, it is shot past the disc. We can do better.
- In the best cases, people are not what Leif and Thomas are talking about. In the worst cases, people believe truly that we are some tumber down here.
- Drop the comedy and the blue coffee pot, show what the gentlemen are talking about in the pictures and movies.
- Cook on the top able to do something, show our city and region as it is. We are much more and much more than a coffee table and dialægt, type Pallet, while Kari N has got six likes for this:
- It is total fun, fine, and humorous, which allowed to characterize the alsinger.
- We are hopefully not only, gender, nature, white beaches, Dybbøl mill, Sønderborg castle, denmark, Danfoss m.m..
- On the most boring dry droneagtige way.
- We are human alsinger, we have it damn fun on the island, writes Kari.
More are in doubt whether the video will entice people to Sønderborg - or deter them. What are you thinking?