/>

Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Hot News

reads.

Millionerne tumble out of the difficulty Harboe

the Country's third largest brewery, Harboe, is in deep crisis.

The negative stories about the company sprout in the media, and millionerne tumble out of the box. A recently published accounts show a loss of 42 million dollars.

'We look back on a very turbulent year with major business and management challenges and unsatisfactory results,' says chairman Bernd Griese in the financial statements.

He indicates the challenging market conditions and coronakrisen as just some of the reason for the large deficit, which makes the profit for the year to one of the worst in Harboe's history.

Just chairman Bernd Griese has played a key role in the Harboe turbolente year.

In the fall of 2019 he left - after more than 30 years in office - president's office to his daughter, Karina Harboe Laursen.

the Article continues under the picture...

Bernd Grieses with his daughter Karina Harboe Laursen. She got only three months in the president's office, before she was replaced by his brother-in-law Søren Malling. Photo: Claus Bech

She did, however, just three months in the driving seat, before she was replaced by his brother-in-law Søren Malling. In the same context, joined Bernd Griese as president.

'There was disagreement in the leadership about how our strategy should be implemented. It created unrest and uncertainty – both internally and in relation to our customers – which we had to respond to. Therefore, the board of directors in the month of december to appoint a new board,' he explains in the financial statements on the replacement of the daughter.

But in recent months, Bernd Griese even come under intense fire from several sides.

the Extra Leaf has thus revealed that Harboe, since 2001, has bought into for a staggering amount of more than 300 million dollars into the then topchefs private companies.

Bernd Griese and his three daughters, owns 16 percent of the shares in Harboes bryggeri, while the remaining 84 percent is owned by other shareholders.

the Family's shares are however so-called A-shares.

It means that the daughters - Karina Harboe Laursen, Vibeke Harboe Malling and Pernille Obling Griese - just over 50 percent of the votes in the company.

Thus determines the sovereign of the brewery.

Source: financial statements of Harboes bryggeri

Show more Close

the Stories have given rise to much criticism: the Investor Nordea has required an explanation, like the Danish Aktionærforening has urged the authorities to investigate, about Bernd Griese has plated itself at the expense of the other shareholders in the listed company.

the main character himself has remained silent on the matter.

In the graphics below you can see examples of the mixing of Bernd Grieses and Harboe interests.

Total kasketforvirring in Harboes bryggeri

Golf sponsorship

Harboe is the main sponsor of the Korsør Golf club, where Bernd Griese (th.) is vice-president. PR photo

Millionerne

Since 2001, Harboe bought bl.a. 'goods', 'services' and 'material assets' of Bernd Grieses companies for more than 300 million dollars.
Photo: Claus Bech/Ritzau Scanpix

Football

FC Vestsjælland was a brainchild of Bernd Griese (center). Harboe was both storsponsor and shareholder in the club, which went bankrupt in 2015.
Photo: Lars Rønbøg/Ritzau Scanpix

Ejendomshandlerne

In the summer of 2016 bought Harboe two properties - bl.a. this white house - for € 7.5 million. kr. by Bernd Griese.
Photo: Tariq Mikkel Khan

the Artwork

Harboe bought a 3.5 metre high sculpture made of the deceased prince Henry, who was a close friend of Bernd Griese. Photo: Tariq Mikkel Khan

Heirs

In 2019 conferred Bernd Griese president's office to his own daughter Karina Harboe Laursen is a trained physiotherapist. Three months later, she was replaced by his brother-in-law.
Photo: Claus Bech/Ritzau Scanpix

Café-loan

Harboe has borrowed an amount of money to a cafe in strandbyen Kobæk. It is located 400 metres from Bernd Grieses cottage, and the owner has a relationship with his family. Photo: Per Rasmussen

Gifts

Harboe has bestowed on dragon boats to crown prince Frederik and prince Henrik, who was a close friend of Bernd Griese (th.). In 2008 the brewery was appointed royal purveyor. Photo: Jens Nørgaard Larsen/Ritzau Scanpix

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.