The Danish herrelandshold football has chosen to send a million dollars in the direction of the women's team. The money comes from the men's Nations League bonus and should go to strengthen the sporting setup up for women.
According to the herreanfører Simon Kjær is it natural to support women who are fighting for some of the improvements around the national team, as the gentlemen themselves have hunted. It applies, for example, better travel, and better diet.
- Women and men have the same option to optimize the sporting setup, which is an important foundation for the results. We have even had great focus on it, so we are pleased in this way to be able to support the women's team to achieve the best possible sporting conditions, " says Kjær.
Anførerkollega Pernille Harder is 'super happy' for the extensive economic hand from the gentlemen.
- We have big ambitions on the women's team, and we will be playing with among the best, and for that it is possible, it requires that our athletic setup to be strengthened. So it is a great help from the men's team, and at the same time the DBU also said that they are ready to invest in us, says Pernille Harder.
She refers to the women's team and the Dansk Boldspil-Union 24. June entered into a new landsholdsaftale, which runs to 2025.
Without that there is a specific amount, it is a part of the agreement, that the setup continuously be improved, says the DBU's fodbolddirektør, Peter Møller.
Even though it really is DBU's task to ensure an optimal framework for the union's national team, he is also pleased that the men's team shows 'this one may well call fodboldsind'.
- DBU comes with far more money to the new agreement - and we must, we must pull the loaded - but the essence is that the men show that they are a part of something bigger and helps.
- They also help with donating a large amount of money to the banks, and I think that the men show a good way. It's not about to get when playing on the national team, but to give, says Peter Møller.
the Million is not earmarked for a specific upgrade in your setup around women's team. But for example, one can use the money on better terms and conditions, an extra treat, an analyst or something fourth, says Peter Møller.
Regardless of what the women will soon be able to feel that they have got a improved deal, he promises.
- When the women's meetings check to the next meeting in september, so they will be able to see that your setup around them is lifted. And so will we after each session to find out what we can do better and optimize on before the next session.
- we did, for example, to the Algarve Cup in march, where we among other things had an analyst and a chef, says Peter Møller.
DBU Cup - 2. christmas. 2020 - pm. 08:49 Fodboldboss with a large corona-the undoing
DBU Cup - 2. christmas. 2020 - pm. 06:46 Therefore, the bread AaB-states, together