ROESELARE (Ekstra Bladet): - Micki is almost too hard! it sounded from Micki Nielsen's coach Gutte Løiborg after the defeat to the belgian european champion Yves Ngabu.
- Not that I am saying, it is better to be knocked out, but when one is so hardy, you also get many more blow, he added.
the Disappointment was painted in the face of the Gutte Løiborg, en Ekstra Bladet met the Alberta team in the locker room immediately after the defeat on Saturday evening in the belgian Roeselare.
It seemed as if gameplanen was not was executed in the ring during the match and the muscular belgian blustery, Yves Ngabu, was to hit the mark with its powerful combinations.
You cried on his jab several times, and that Micki was to keep the distance ... Was not completely corrected it?
- He (Micki Nielsen, ed.) got it, unfortunately, is not to work, and then he would instead be happy and loud and so we tried it. I screamed: ‘If you absolutely want it, then there is movement!’ The problem was just that I had a hard time to get him moving. He moved not the head, and stood very quiet - he waited for a long time...
- There is no doubt that the shape is not failed anything at all. Everything has been good. Except for the lack of qualified sparring. I will not belittle the people that we have had inside and spar with Micki. It's just ultimately not been good enough - all credit to them, but we have been lacking in sparring, where we have been pressed a little extra, it sounded from the coach Gutte Løiborg, who added:
- It has been a hard scenario here up to the fight, and it has been difficult, disappointing and regrettable that there has not been the necessary support staff. to get sparring partners.
Is it the Sauerland responsibility?
- I could never dream of ... There should have been something more qualified sparring. I had been promised it and had an expectation of it, but damn, nothing ... And it's just too bad.
- I had almost a tyrkertro that Micki could go up and clear it here, but he was damn right, to find the right distance, and he went on Ngabus terms - and there was too little movement. Micki stood very stationary ... It is fucking too bad, I could not get him to move any more.
- It is a bitter and dull feeling to be back with ... But I would damn sure rather have lost than Micki. It is clear, it is after all my boy, said Gutte Løiborg.
Sports and Games Danish komet dramatic childhood: Was kidnapped to Denmark by the mother
Sports and Games Danish men, incredible transformation: From overweight to a champion
Sports and Games Bredahl got the ex-rocker as a guardian: Now, the account is empty