Michèle Bellaiche stand up and tell openly that she has been manipulated into pornographic material, after having kept silent on the matter in a year's time.
The 42-year-old television host chose to share his story on the same day, as a 23-year-old man from Boarding in Nsw sits accused in the court in Viborg in order to have tampered with the 19 other Danish women into pornographic images.
Michèle Bellaiche believe that she further is one of the victims, and that this is the same man who also edited photos of the 19 women in pornographic material.
the Tv host says that she regret that she did not stood up, when she was made aware of the abuse for almost a year ago.
- I can see that the 19 women who have gone to the police, has led to falling of a judgment, and there is, of course, it you want to.
- Now I will use my voice to say: 'of Course you have to say, from the face of such a thing', she says.
Michèle Bellaiche today think that it was selfish not to report the abuse at the time.
- Anyone can figure out that it is not me on the pictures, but it is not about me, but about all the young women, which people don't know who is.
And so they sit over in parallelklassen or to a job interview and thinking: 'Is it not her from a porn film?'.
the Tv host says that she has not even seen the compromising material of her.
Of TV2's mention of the trial against the 23-year-old man it appears that he is accused to have manipulated 231 images of a sexual nature, of the 19 young women.
According to the indictment, the man violated the women, by making fake nudes and subsequently laid them out on the net.
the Man has specifically uploaded the images to the website Fakethebitch.com.
17 out of the 19 young women were under 18 when the pictures were taken.
Michèle Bellaiche was made aware of the images of a journalist who was researching a documentary about abuse on the net.
He came across pictures of me, and I thought that I had better contact a lawyer, she says.
she says She was alarmed to get familiar with the pictures.
- the Journalist said that they had confronted the kingpin, who said that the pictures were removed.
- But I thought that I should be quite sure that the paymaster via my lawyer was made aware that if these pictures came out, I would have it easier to win a case, she says.
It is expected that the falling of the judgment in the case against the 23-year-old man on Tuesday.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Therefore, she it is not
Michèle Bellaiche says that she did not call to the authorities to report the abuse, because she felt that it was embarrassing, and because she feared that it would increase the awareness of the images.
Therefore, she chose also to reject reporter's bid to participate in the documentary.
- I would tie it to death, for there were no further attention to the fact that it was done against my will.
- I should even have been in the courtroom, but I thought, like many other women might also make it here is embarrassing, and it should not more focus on.
- But there I have thought wrong, and I will try to change now, " says Michèle Bellaiche.