on the next Saturday, all danes use mundbind in public transport at all times of the day.
so says prime minister Mette Frederiksen at a news conference Saturday.
- We introduce a requirement that all danes should use mundbind in public transport at all times of the day. Not only during peak hours, says prime minister Mette Frederiksen.
- If a little mundbind can screens us from a big smittestigning, as it is given out.
the Requirement to apply to all over 12 years - also employees - and will apply at both stations, bus stops as well as in all means of transport. Including taxis.
Criminal one against the requirement of mundbind, you will be asked to leave the site, says the transport minister Benny Engelbrecht (S), which is also at the press conference.
at the same time, reveals the prime minister, that the requirement of mundbind in the public transport can be rapidly expanded.
- It may well be that we are at a point the claim extends. It can be when we are in the supermarket or the waiting room.
In this context, considers the prime minister, that the danes have relaxed too much on the afstandsrådene over the summer.
– Krammene sitting looser. We can see this in society, she says at the press conference in the prime minister's office.
the Danish policy - 15. aug. 2020 - pm. 11:10 the Prime minister: For many people with non-western background are infected
According to the prime minister, there may be several local shutdowns, if there is regional contagion.
- How will we see local actions in the late summer, and probably also in the autumn and through the winter. That can get special rules in the municipality where you live, or at your workplace.
Prime minister Mette Frederiksen heralds also that there will be 'tough priorities' in the government's forthcoming finanslovsudspil ift. the public welfare.
- But we also need to invest, says the prime minister.
the Investment, which must serve to restore and do, so we will come strengthened out of the situation.
- at the same time, we must maintain and strengthen the coronakapaciteten and preparedness. For it, we will need - us in the future, she says.
Vulnerable recommended mundbind
According to the Health director, Søren Brostrøm, also advocates vulnerable citizens in the future to use mundbind, when they move, for example, in shops, or where there are other people. Here is the range-recommendation at the same time, at least two metres, says Brostrøm.