- No, Islam does not belong in Germany.
- The muslims who live with us, do of course belong to in Germany, but we must not - because of the false relation - to abandon our traditions and customs.
So ready in the least is the incoming German interior minister Horst Seehofer in today's edition of the German newspaper Bild Zeitung.
And should you believe the more than 50,000 readers who pt have the answer to Bilds questions', the hr. Seehofer right?', so can the minister of the interior welcomes the gigantic support,as more than 80 percent have answered yes. And in the German newspaper Frankfurter Allgemeine " Facebook is also great support:
Islam is political and represents a legal system with sharia. So it is not just a religion.
- This must not be tolerated here, for otherwise our judicial system is being undermined or a parallel society is formed (which is partly already taking place), writes Johanna W. in a popular comment,
On the Bilds Facebook-profile am Daniela T the announcement:
- Would the germans be able to establish themselves in Islam to churches and christian rituals? Never.
- I'm not a racist person, but at some point enough is enough, writes Daniela.