- I buy German produced beer in Germany bl.a. Paulaner Salvator, which is in a ½ L bottle for approx. 7,50 kr. + mortgage in the German store.
- In Denmark, it costs the least 27 kr. for the same bottle.
- By buying a whole box with 20 bottles in Germany, so you save about 400 dkk. on ONE BOX and flaskepanten available return, when trading next time.
See also: See John's grocery list: Must act for the 4000 in Germany
How to write KB Hansen in one of the six comments that are written on the jv,dk about the gigantic drop in the beer - and sodavandssalget, the local supermarkets are experiencing right now.
Kvickly in Ribe can tell, that one - since the borders were closed, and the danes were having their thirst - sold 100 pallets dåsesodavand of 14 days. And now is back to normal, which is to say one pallet of 14 days.
See also: Lene with beer pallets: Keep the borders closed
- I had hoped for something else, but my common sense also told me that it probably would not happen.
- the Situation is the same with colleagues anywhere in the South - and southern Jutland, " says Ribe-Kvicklys Peter Lauritzen to the newspaper, and calls at the same time, Danish politicians to look at the special 'mortgage rules, which means that the Danish grænsehandlere, can get rid of paying the mortgage of the cans they import to Denmark.
And Jan's raging also against politicians in the Danish parliament:
- I cannot understand how one can be so dull in perception, to one and a half years, the danes learned the trade in Denmark, and then, on the same day as the border reopens, introduces some wild tobacco taxes, that really makes it profitable to drive to Germany.
- In Germany, can tobacco be purchased at a price, which means that the two man can smoke in a month, incl. Filters and all for 390, writes Jan's, but what are you thinking?