nine-year-old Meja saved the life of the mother, Kajsa.
When the cosy ride turned into a nightmare did the daughter all right.
"I thought that if not the mother wakes up to life so I would never more ride," says Meja.
It was the autumn holiday, and the clock was around half past eleven in the morning. Nine-year-old Meja Ottosson and mother Brenda would embark on a long overdue ride out on the island of Ekerö, west of Stockholm, where they live.
Mother and daughter jumped up into the saddles and rode in the way.
– We met a rider from next door as we greeted and joked with. Since red we move forward, " says Kajsa.
After a few minutes further on hästryggarna came the mood of the. At the height of the Blue lagoon in Munsö was Today horse frightened by a puddle.
– the Horse bent and made a kick with his hind legs. I flew off, hit his head and became unconscious, " says Kajsa.
– I jumped off my horse and cried for my mom, but she didn't answer.Photo: Lasse Allard, TTTack whether meja's resourceful conduct to feel mother Kajsa good in the day. What if her mother wakes
Meja was shocked, but gathered themselves quickly. Immediately she came to think of the rider from next door they have just met. She gathered the big horses, and walked off to fetch help.
– I thought that if not the mother wakes up to life so I would never more ride, " says Meja Ottosson.
After just a few minutes she got hold of the rider from next door who called 112. Then they went together back to Kajsa, who had now woken up a bit.
– There came an ambulance, which drove me out of the forest into a helicopter waiting in a field, " says Kajsa.
Arrived at the Karolinska university Hospital in Solna, noted the doctors severe concussion. Kajsa got to stay in the hospital for two days before she had to go home to Mow and her husband Thomas.
revenge famous Meja for the effort and thought that she had been enterprising, " says Kajsa.
– Many had, of course, responded by doing nothing, she continues.”She was amazing”
It is two degrees above zero in the air but feels colder. Meja and Kajsa is in the stables on the island of Ekerö and mockar.
– It has been two weeks since the accident now. I feel much better today, " says Kajsa and continues:
– I'll have to wait a while longer before I'm sitting on horseback again, but I will.
To Mow have a diagnosis of adhd think of the parents was an asset in the critical situation that she faced. Nioåringen could separate their feelings and act rationally.
It was only when she came home as everything is released.
– She was sad and cried in the evening, my dad says Thomas Ottosson.
Daisy see the Meja as a great hero and believe that the damage had been worse if not daughter been with.
– Mow was fantastic. She did everything right, " says Kajsa.
taking Meja tributes with ro.
– I just thought: ”Now, I must fetch help,” she says.