Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Full Downloads Portland Alzheimer Norwegian Cruise Big Data Analytics


Mayor of Merchtem is tired of: Stop using our animals to poison
Merchtem Merchtems mayor Maarten Mast is not nice for a giflegger in brussegem dial. A dog died Monday night after eating toxic sardines in borough of brussegem dial. “A beloved pet has died, because someone has fun there.”

Marley died Monday night after he during his walk began to feast on the contents of a tin of sardines. Despite the fact that the dog to the vet was brought in, the animal still life. “I think it wraakroepend that there is again someone's pet loses, purely because someone out there wants,” says Mast. “In april 2017 happened to Ruben Van Gucht is the same, in a nutshell not even five hundred metres from the new location.” Then it went to a sausage in which the prohibited poison Temic was processed.

“People who, with their dog, go for a walk along our beautiful fields I can only enjoin for their pet on a leash to keep”, the mayor further. “And to the people that such atrocities do: stop this! Because each animal has an owner that is very hard of his or her pet.”

Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.