The 67-year-old Road-mayor Egon Fræhr (V) has received threats that are so severe that he will be protected by PET.
he tells This to the We and JydskeVestkysten.
the Threats have come in the mail, and the mayor has in addition to PET protection also received a robbery alarm.
He does not want to go into details on the content of the threats.
- When the (PET, red.) responds to it, as they do, is it because there is a threat at a certain level, says Egon Fræhr to the TV the SOUTH.
the Threats came in the context of a much discussed case, where the farmer, Martin Lund Madsen has blocked a road, which the municipality has built on a reason, which they have expropriated from him. He believed that the takeover was illegal, which the Supreme court also gave him favour in the. The municipality has however adopted since the expropriation for another section.
OVERVIEW: Path of the Road has been blocked for three months
Since October, the pig industry, both Martin Lund Madsen is blocked off Skovgardsvej in the Way the Municipality with sandbags and bigballer.
It is due to a violation of the right to the soil, which you can read about here:
* 2015: The eksproprierer (involving against payment, red.) the ground from Martin Lund Madsen. It happens to take a new road and railway bridge, which is planned together with the Municipality of Vejen.
Martin Lund Madsen takes the case to the district court, where he wins. The anchor decision.
* 2017: the high Court come to the opposite conclusion and gives safety must be upheld. Martin Lund Madsen protesting and are allowed to conduct the case in the Supreme court.
* 10. september 2018: the Supreme court determines that the condemnation order is illegal. There is no basis in the elektrificeringsloven to the condemnation order, saith the Supreme court.
* 22. October 2018: Martin Lund Madsen establishes shut-off valves in both ends of the 1.4-kilometer-long Skovgardsvej. He wants the municipality to remove the way with regard to the decision of the Supreme court.
the Way the Municipality's mayor, Egon Fræhr (V), announces that the municipality would regularize the way to expropriate another section.
* 6. december 2018: the Way the Municipality keeps åstedsforretning at Skovgardsvej to make a new expropriation - this time on the basis of vejloven.
* 22. January 2019: the city council in the Way the Municipality decides on the extraordinary council meeting that the municipality may lawfully expropriate the way. Martin Lund Madsen has a four-week deadline.
Sources: Ritzau, JydskeVestkysten, We.dk.read more Close
the Case has brought a lot of emotion in the game, and it has apparently got someone to go so far as to correct the threats to The mayor.
to Ekstra Bladet tells Egon Fræhr, PET-protection has been going on for some months.
- Police took a number of actions some months ago, and it is the same action, running ahead now, says Egon Fræhr to Ekstra Bladet.
Community - 22. jan. 2019 - at. 20:38 the Municipality will cut through in the inflamed vejstrid: - Many have had a sense
He tells that he in the beginning was something uncomfortable about receiving threats.
- When you suddenly become exposed to such a thing, and the police doing all sorts of actions, you think, 'what in the world is it that you ended up in?'. But gradually, it becomes the everyday, so now I mostly just sour, he says.
He tells that his life is not affected by the threats, and he feels in safe hands.
- I fit my work, as I have always done. I live in a large community, so people have of course noticed that something was different, he says, with reference to the protection.
Community - 4. dec. 2018 - at. 18:59 Farmer blocked the road: Now he pays two million back
The person or persons who sent the threats, Egon Fræhr not much to spare.
- It is unacceptable. Whether it is against the mayors, the ministers or other elected officials, so they opted for a societal task. You may disagree, and that's fine enough, but the threats belong nowhere at home.
He says that he still receives protection, but he will not comment on how long it is expected, that he should be protected.
- I have put everything in the hands of the police, he says.
He tells that there are no other members of the city council, who has received threats in the case.