was put in the oven for a storkamp between the two Manchester rivals, United and City, en Wednesday evening, met in a vital match for both teams.
The light blue from the City pulled out victorious out of the match with a 2-0 victory and continue the course towards the Premier League title, while United's red devils, with the defeat to lag behind Tottenham, Chelsea and Arsenal in the fight for the Champions League seats.
The Danish rights-holders from TV3 was well manned for the evening storkamp, where both Michael Laudrup, Jamie Carragher and Jan liverpool has made the host Peter Gronborg company on the sidelines.
- It was great to be there, says Peter Gronborg, who in today's occasion was flown with the commenters to England instead of to cover the fight home from the studio on Amager.
Michael Laudrups presence created great awareness about the Danish Premier League-studio.
Legend overload!! (Apart from him right) #munmci #tv3sport pic.twitter.com/4L8FQWdMR5— Peter Grønborg (@PeterGroenborg) April 24, 2019
Starstruck? Moi? Certain vasse pic.twitter.com/xGVKAAiPYC— Peter Grønborg (@PeterGroenborg) April 25, 2019
the TV3 Studio was, among other things, both the visit of Pep Guardiola and Manchester City's sports director Txixi Begiristain, who, like Laudrup were both a part of the famous Cruyff Dream Team for Barcelona back in the 90's.
Starstruck II. ‘Mr Laudrup, David Silva wants to meet you’, came a City man, and said after the match. Silva would actually just like to have a photo with her barndomshelt pic.twitter.com/hv2ZW30vu3— Peter Grønborg (@PeterGroenborg) April 25, 2019
Manchester City's Spanish midtbaneprofil, David SIlva, then did not fine to ask about a 'selfie' with the 'Mister' at the Time.
According to Peter Gronborg, it is commonplace when covering football matches with Michael Laudrup.
- It is hard to imagine how big of a name Michael is in Spain.
- For a like David Silva, born in 1986, is Laudrup a large idol. It put Iniesta also does not hide at the time he was in Barcelona, says Peter Gronborg for the Extra Magazine.
Grønborgs colleague Stig Tøfting accused after the fight the TV3 host to be starstruck, since the images of Guardiolas visit to the studio, rolled over the screen.
Peter Gronborg acknowledges that he has a star in the Spanish stortræner.
- the Stig and I know each other very well, so it is perfectly fine, but I know enough too old to be starstruck.
- But if I were to be starstruck, then it would probably be over for him. I admire Pep Guardiola, says Peter Gronborg.
the rights Holders from TV3 Sport can look forward to an exciting end to the Premier League, where Manchester City leads with a single point down to Liverpool with three rounds again.