Large parts of the city have been drained of masks the last days.
After there was introduced a requirement to masks in public transport, the mesh has been torn away.
But on Monday morning came the claim, which shall be provisional in the first three weeks, in the force, and it was not all that could be ready.
Jonah Donovan, there is a gutter-cleaner, had to use a T-shirt as mundbind. Photo: Ernst van Norde
- I didn't ... It was sold out the places I went. And then I could see that everyone else had mask on, so I was, of course, also need to find something, says Jonah Donovan, while the white T-shirt he has tied around the face will slide down over the nose.
See also: Resident in nursing homes infected with the coronavirus
He relies on public transport, so there was no way around it. But maskekravet is not a bad idea, he seems.
- Well, it is a very good thing. Now is the number the increased game of infected, so it is very reasonable.
He is not sure that you could have done more to prepare city on maskekravet.
- I think it comes down to it, all of a sudden rises again. I think you have done it, you could, and it was expected to do, he says.
- But it's damn stupid, if they have been more expensive.
Community - 10. aug. 2020 - pm. 09:25 Requirement mundbind in Aarhus applies in three weeks
A group of young people are hired by the Midttrafik to share masks and håndsprit out to the passengers on different nodes in Aarhus.
Midttrafik has hired employees to share mundbind and håndsprit out. One of them is Robert Wahlsted Madsen. Photo: Ernst van Norde
I personally think it is a good idea with the claim, if you can't keep a distance, it's a good thing. But it is not something that should replace afstandskravet, says Jeppe Wahlsted Madsen. He lives usually in Randers, but today he shares out and interview passengers here.
- Get In a hurry in the day?
- Yes, we should be on until at 17, so we really need to out and share out.
There was quiet from the morning. Extra Magazine caught the attention of the bus driver Hanne de Lony from Moscow, which had just rolled into the station after the day's first trip.
the Bus driver Hanne de Lony is happy for the claim of the mundbind. She is concerned about the infection in Aarhus. Photo: Ernst van Norde
Of the dozen passengers who were on board the bus, had about three of them not mundbind on.
- We as drivers can not refuse people. We can give them a nice recommendation, but it is only inspectors who may reject them, says the bus driver Hanne de Lony.
It has been a problem in the city, to buschaufførerne have been infected with the coronavirus.
- do you Think it is a good idea with the requirement?
- Yes, it I think. I have been a little worried about. Now I have a grandson who in their kindergarten has a child who is infected. So I was a little worried last night, when my daughter last night called and said that they should be tested, she says.