He could almost not believe what he Wednesday have read in Ekstra Bladet.
But it is good enough for Mark O. Madsen.
The man who in december turned to the former OLYMPIC medallist in the attempt to reach a cooperation, is identical with the boxes-promoter Peter Forsman, who has been in prison seven years for eight voldtægtsdomme against seven women.
And for Mark O. Madsen is the a shock. Falstringen is deeply shaken.
- Yes, I have sat here and read it and found out what happened. It is terrible, " he says from his home in Nykøbing Falster.
- I'm in shock. We were in dialogue. He contacted me to be my manager. It was up to the fight in Frederikshavn (in december, red.). But...yes, the interest from my and Mary's hand was not present, says Mark O. Madsen.
concrete was Peter Forsmans offer a little too shiny.
- It was a bit too fantastic for my taste. I was born and raised on the island of Falster and has his feet firmly planted in the ground. He told that he was the manager of Dina Thorslund and about how much money he had obtained his boxers. It all went a little strong with him. The offer sounded good. A little too good, if you ask me, and it was not something for us, he says.
Several times in the conversation he stops and takes a break and sugar: - I am deeply shocked. It is terrible, he says.
The most frightening is that there have not been some warning lights. It is one of the challenges we face. There will be many offers from many different people. And it illustrates just how difficult it can be to figure out the people in the fight business, he says.
- It is the young girls he has been abusing. From the age of 15. It is so obnoxious and terrible. And then you can take the helicopter view and ask how a man like him can walk around among other people after seven years?
- Can it really be true? A man has destroyed the seven women's lives. It is a year for each rape, saying he was deeply indignant, and adds, that it was not passed in brydningens the world, as he knows better than most.
- For a man could get into in one form or another for a leadership role in a club, so there should be a clean criminal record. Danish boxing must really take a position here. Whether it is a serievoldtægtsforbryder, a convicted serievoldtægtsforbryder, should take the lead in the Danish boxing on, " he says with a soleklar call.
It belongs, however, to the story of Peter Forsman, which you can read more about this pay-per-article, that he has a clean criminal record, because the crimes are more than five years back.
Mark O. Madsen does, of course, not hide the fact that he is very relieved that it was not an agreement at that time in december.
- There are many different kinds of people in the fight business. And there are a great many fantaster, who is pretending to be something they are not at all. Here is a good example.
- I get a little shaken. It is really I, comes it again.
Sports and Games Confederation in shock: Patrick-promotors voldtægts-past kept secret
MMA - 12. mar. 2019 - at. 10:47 Superstar breaks silence after arrest