A roast pork, julemedister, liver pate, and two packages of chopped in half and the pork got the Marina Paulsen to the keys.
A family from Syria, the Marina know, had applied for julehjælp. They keep christmas, and they can therefore rejoice that in the box, which was paid by the association the Matches were potatoes, oranges, ground beef and a duck.
But the box was also filled with pigs that the family not eat.
- Julehjælp will be given, regardless of whether one is christian, muslim, jew, or atheist. But this family called already to me last year, because they did not understand why they got so much pork. And that they have been again this year. But otherwise they are very grateful for the help given by many danes, says the 50-year-old Marina, to Ekstra Bladet, who is the founder of Venligboerne Næstved.
It got Marina to write a posting on Facebook with the headline 'A LITTLE ACID REFLUX ON JULEHJÆLP',
Marina has downloaded the pork with the syrian family. She eats, however, not even pork, but it is others in her family who does.
But she is annoyed that the family had to stand with their arms full of pigs. Especially because she already last year tried to make the Seller aware of the problem.
- I contacted one of them, which stands for the Matches and asked if they were aware that the muslims then also get the pork - and that there are also danes who don't eat pork. It would be so simple, that when you are applying and submit the CPR-number, you could also put a cross on a list, whether you want pork, chicken or vegetarian, " she says, and adds:
- But it seems he has been busy and has forgotten it. He is otherwise a good man.
the Article continues below the article:
Førtidspensionerede Marina Paulsen has for the second year in a row had to help a family of pork, they have scored in julehjælp, because they do not eat pigs. Private
For the Marina, it's actually not about whether the muslims should get julehjælp or not - it's all about, that it makes no sense to give food to the poor, they still cannot or will not eat.
- I know there are many who eat pork on christmas eve. I understand well that the smoking with when you are making a standard christmas package. But you give julehjælp, that they can use it and eat it. And I just hope that in the future, be able to say, " yes, thank you, to pork, chicken, or vegetarian.
Marina's postings on Facebook, where she directs a critique against many of the money collected for julehjælp goes to pork, has received over 2800 comments, and 315 shares.
As she herself writes in an update of Facebook-spread, it seems, she has entered a part of the 'grisetæerne'. And she is, to put it mildly shocked by the many angry reactions.
the Article continues under the Facebook-postings:
- Where is it written down that the Danish christmas traditions are equal with the pork and roast pork? In the Danish christmas song 'What a tremendous hustle and the alarm', we sing 'gåsestegen is behind the'clean-send'. And many eat the roast duck or turkey.
- In which law, rule, or the bible says something about that roast pork and medister should be so important, that you are a dane, and that you can afford to keep christmas?, says Marina.
It has not been possible to get a comment from the Matches on Saturday night, and it has also not been possible to speak with the family, who received julehjælp.
At the collection back in november, turned something of a record. In about an hour, it managed the two erhvervspaneler in Copenhagen and Jutland to gather over 11 million. kr. check to julehjælp to the Danish underprivileged children