– the Message we received is that he ran into, sprayed and ran out again, " says operasjonsleder Tor Gulbrandsen to NTB the clock 0.20. The police was notified about the incident just before midnight.
They don't know to what that led.
Police have received a description of an african man who they now seek after in the area.Rolling eyes
Especially two people were hit by the spray and is now of universal health care on-site, which helps them to rinse the spray out of the eyes.
– He sprayed first a guest. After that, it was more wild squirting, says Gulbrandsen.
The two that were hardest hit were sprayed directly in the face.
– It is actually a natural fabric, but you will know that it stings in the mucous membranes and eyes. The greater the concentration is, the more it will sting.– chili on middagsmaten
pepper spray is not legal in Norway, with the exception of police and some in the Armed forces.
– at the same time, it is not seen as weapons because it's in the sense can't hurt. It puts people out of the game and it makes the unimaginable hurt, but is harmless, " says Gulbrandsen.
– It's a bit like having too much pepper or chili on the food. It stings there and then, but it goes over, he says, and adds that no one should be afraid of permanent damage.
– The worst that can happen is that people panic and fall or damage on things in the vicinity, but we have not received notification now.