the Police operasjonssentral was at 5.07 in the morning a phone call from a man in 20-years, who reported a dead man at a home address in Sandnes.
Police responded and was there a few minutes later. On the site hit the police man who had made contact, " says Fredrik Martin Soma, politiadvokat in the South-West police district, to Dagbladet.
- Said persons already in the phone call with the police that he had killed them?
- the Answer is no. He gave no clear answer on that he had done it, but explained that it was a dead person on the place. It was the explanations that were given on the spot, and several conditions at the crime scene, which led to his being charged with, " says Soma.- Relationship between the men
Politiadvokaten tells us that the supposed crime scene is indoors in a private residence, which is part of a larger residential buildings.
Police have not yet formally identified the victim, but stated that they have a good perception of who the person is.
- It is also a relationship between the deceased and the man who is charged with, but we don't want to go into detail on what kind of relationship we are talking about, " says Soma.
the Soma have no overview about the drapssiktede is known to police for previous conditions.press CONFERENCE: Fredrik Martin Soma from the police held a press conference at the politihuset in Stavanger on Sunday. Photo: Carina Johansen / NTB Scanpix Show more Acknowledge the murder
the Police stated that they currently do not have any information to suggest that other persons were involved in the murder, as the man in 20s has acknowledged.
the Interrogation is just ended. The defendant has acknowledged the murder, but we don't want to go into detail on what he has explained in interrogation, " says Soma.
It charged the man are portrayed for varetektsfengsling in the Jæren district court at 9.00 on christmas eve.
There remains a good deal of investigation in this matter. Both when it comes to investigate the scene of the crime, but also to talk with any witnesses that can say something more about the sequence of events and the background for what has happened.DRAPSSIKTET: A man in 20-years is charged with murder, after to even have notified the police about a dead person at a home address in Sandnes in the night. Police have summoned a press conference on politihuset in Stavanger (pictured) at 13.30. Photo: Jacques Hvistendahl / Dagbladet Show more Have explained themselves
- does the police Have any theories about the subject?
- The formeningen we have about it, we have been through siktedes explanation in the interrogation. He has given us some details in interrogation, that means that we have an idea, " says Soma.
the Police are in the process of a rundspørring among neighbors in the area around the supposed scene of the crime, but is so far not known that there are witnesses to the murder.
The two parties shall not have affiliation to any criminal environment, says Soma.
so far, It has not succeeded Dagbladet to get a comment from the persons charged with the man's defense attorney, Vegard Bråstein.
the Relatives in the case is not notified. the