/>

Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

reads.

Making a comeback in dancing with the stars

'dancing with the stars' returns later in the year, and it will be a reunion for Mads Vad.

He kept otherwise break in the latest season, after he was become a father, but this time he is ready for a new stint on the dance floor.

'Must now tell you that I will take another turn on the dance floor in the autumn edition of 'dancing with the stars'. Among other things, together with my lovely friend in the background, Mads Vad,' writes Silas Holst on Instagram.

Extra Bladet met earlier Wednesday both dancers taking a break for the filming of the trailer for the upcoming season. Here told Mads Vad, that he much delighted to draw back into the dancing shoes.

- I am me insanely much to be with again – so very, very much, it sounded from the Mads Vad.

- I have held a season's break, because I have been on maternity leave, and it was great just to be with my little boy and my wife, he said, and told him that he saw on the screen every Friday during the break.

See also: Sarah Grünewald shows the boyfriend back

Extra Bladet met Silas Holst and Food Vad, since the on Wednesday took a well-deserved break during the filming of the new trailer for the season. Photo: Linda Johansen

He regrets, however, that he took the break in the latest season.

- It was really good that I took the decision, but it also means that I am twice as much, that I have ever done, told Mads Vad and said that it probably was weird to see the first program from the sidelines in the most recent season.

- But it overshadows the the the whole, when you have such a small who, said he with reference to her baby.

Mads Vad reached the final together with Molly Egelind, when he was last in 2018. Now he gets the opportunity to go all the way.

See also: Christiane: It sits deep in me

Silas Holst won the latest season of 'dancing with the stars' together with Jakob Fauerby. Now he gets the chance to regain the title. Photo: Anthon Unger


Jenna Bagge writes on Instagram that she also takes a new turn, after her last season was stopped prematurely, as the Umut Sakarya withdrew.

'It is no secret that the last year ended a bit sad, so I hope that everyone is super sweet at my partner in years, so I can keep him for many weeks,' she writes.

It's the same Michael Olesen and Mille Funk.

'Huttelihut... So is it out and I must finally tell you that this year I am SO lucky and have to do 'dancing with the stars' again!!' he writes on Instagram.

'Aww, I've been delighted to be able to say that I am so lucky again to have to dance, when 'dancing with the stars' rolls over the screen,' she writes on the same social media.

There is also a reunion with Malene Østergaard, who participated in 2012 and 2013, respectively, håndboldspilleren Lars Rasmussen and Thomas Ernst. It writes TV2.

It is not yet known, who to dance with. Only Hilda Heick has been confirmed from the deltagerholdet.

See also: Hilda: Has said yes to the 'dancing with the stars'

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.