It is peak season for tilbudsjægere, for it is the time for fairs.
Bellahøj Kræmmermarkeds 52.250-square-foot marketplace abounds with hot dogs, rides for the small ones and, not least, persons of all ages, who have come to hunt the best deals in the sun's rays.
Grusstierne dusts, while families wander between the 380 hives, all of which are trying to lure customers to itself.
Before payment smoking through the air over the MobilePay to the dealers ' accounts, there will be farting on the prices of everything from leather bags, earphones and kitchen appliances.
Have you lost momentum in the hunt for cheap deals, you can kræmmermarkedet offer waffles, hot dishes and wet goods. Linda Johansen
Normally come up against 35,000 people and are trying their luck in a raffle or celebrating a great coup over a beer and a slush with the family. But the warehouse is expecting even more visitors this year because of the warm weather that cries out for softice and a new pair of sandals.
While some do use the money, there are some others that need to make money. And therefore the 'Stonie', 'Ulrich' and 'Rotten' taken to Copenhagen's largest kræmmermarked.
When they do not go below their landevejsnavne, called vagabonderne Steen Pheiffer, Bente Pheiffer and William Neale.
the Couple, who are both 51 years old, 'Stonie' and 'Ulrich' are kræmmermarkedet with their friend 'the Rat' (th.). 55-year-old 'Rotten' have yourself a wife, but she is getting better at home. Photo: Linda Johansen
- We are at fairs all over the country. We live by it, for we do not receive money from the public, tells the 'Stonie'.
Trekløveren have prams with, where they will be selling the House Over. On the wagons there is provided a grinder, so that they can also earn a few handouts to grinding knives and scissors.
Kræmmermarkederne is something very special for landevejsridderne. Not only is it their meeting place, but it is also in the markets, you will be gøglergift.
- So you get poured a beer in the hair, and do not go bad in three days after, says 'Stonie'.
- It stinks, adds 'Ulrich', which is both gøglergift and bourgeois married with the 'Stonie'.
And if you want to divorce again, it must gøglergifte couples have come together at exactly the same kræmmermarked to complete the divorce.
The three friends have come at fairs over the country since 1986. Bellahøj Kræmmermarked so even the light of day in 2007.married Couple with a nose for the trades
Inge and Peter Horn comes on kræmmermarkedet check in between to enjoy the atmosphere and to make find treasures for cheap money. Photo: Linda Johansen
- We are going to find something exciting. There is usually something one is not missing, but you could get use for, says Peter Horn.
He and his wife comes in kræmmermarkedet on the charm and the delightful weather, but they are certainly not whiten to make a good coup.
- Once I bought a Lego vw for only 10 bucks, which I could sell on for 1500 crowns.
- as long As the handler is happy, so don't tell it to the seller, who did not know better, says Inge Horn, which so far only has bought some flowers.the Market is filled with bras
From the cross in the top point Jesper Boesen and his 7-year-old son Julius in the stalls, they need to get back to. Photo: Linda Johansen
From the top of the kræmmermarkedets ferris wheel is pointing Jesper boesen's son, Julius, at the stall where he will buy a legetøjspistol.
- There is always fun and games here. But in reality it's mostly just crap, says Jesper Boesen.
- the Clothes are really bad. So we are here only for hyggens sake, continue he.
Julius has got a hundredelas, as he may even try to trade for. Kræmmermarked as a concept live, however, not quite up to expectations.
- I see no, cuddling each other, says Julius.Impulse buying and good luck in the game
Kaspar Teudt ended up spending 200 dollars in a raffle, but won, in turn, a teddy bear, which was going to cost 500 bucks, if you buy it over the internet. Photo: Linda Johansen
With a big stuffed animal under the arm is Kaspar Teudt well satisfied.
- I had to open 70 raffle tickets in the tombola will have to win it, tells the proud winner, who is on the kræmmermarkedet as an annual event.
It was not really meant, he had to buy something in the market's many stalls. But the abundance of all kinds of goods can tempt anyone.
- I've bought a backpack, I saw, when I came in. It is impulsive buying, that will something. But it is also hard to find backpacks, where there is space for computers on the 17 inch.It costs a farmhouse
Although Camilla Jensen, an 8-year-old Ronja Rebecca (tv.), 3-year-old Nelly Nicoline and 7-year-old Masha Marina (th.) just come, have they already been on a trip in the bouncy castle. Photo: Linda Johansen
With three children under the arm and a newly acquired balloon shaped like a brightly colored unicorn's Camilla Jensen ready for shopping.
- the Children have emptied their sparegrise in the day, she says.
But how far they come for the hard money saved, do the day show. Market entertainment costs, according to Camilla Jensen, a farmhouse, and the goods are also expensive, seems Sotero Jensen's seven-year-old daughter Mischa Marina.
Camilla Jensen has to find a new cover for his mobile, and looking she surely also after the price.
- You want to make a good coup, when one is on the kræmmermarked, she says with a smile.