Although Sherin Khankan feel that it is also her victory, to The high Court earlier today upheld the acquittal of Marcus Knuth (K), Martin Henriksen (DF) and Naser Khader, then two of the three jubilant and happy, as the Extra Blade catches them by phone.
- Sherin Khankan says in connection with the decision, that it is 'a black day for democracy', and that the three politicians do not go free of the people's court shall. What do you think of it?
- Well it is quite in the spirit of the lord, that she does not recognize a national court judgment. It is the on his show sharia light, when she overrides the high court and leaning against own islamic laws, says Martin Henriksen and continues, that it is a 'no go' and self-contradictory argument.
Khader, Knuth and Henriksen convicted for libel
An internal email from three mps about Sherin Khankan and Khaterah Parwani was three years ago for a public affair, which was talked about, that they should have committed a karaktermord.
The private criminal case was raised by Sherin Khankan, a sociologist of religion, an imam and director of the Exitcirklen. She was the target of an email message, as Naser Khader (C), Marcus Knuth (K), Martin Henriksen (DF) in 2017 sent to other udlændingeordførere.
the Trio tried to convince their colleagues from other parties, to Exitcirklen should not have 680.000 million from the rate adjustment pool to work with honour-related conflicts. This had been recommended by the relevant authority.
In the email stated, among other things, that Sherin Khankan 'in 2011, the defense piskeslagsstraffen for adultery'. She has both publicly and during the hearings refuted.
The subsequent public debate unfolded also on Facebook. Here wrote Naser Khader on Khankans 'black islamist past'.
because of the fundamental importance pushed the Copenhagen city Court it up in the system for three landsdommere in The high Court.
The three judges dismissed the action sankthansdag the three politicians, where they squinted to the provision in the constitution. Here it says that mps can not be held responsible for their statements in the Parliament without claiming consent. The email can therefore be assimilated to an utterance, is in order.
However, Sherin Khankan, that the three not only assessments, but has raised the actual allegations against her in order to go in for lashes, which corresponds to the brutal violence. Her reputation was damaged, just like her personal security was put at risk, it sounds.
Sherin Khankan has in connection with the judgment pronounced, that it should not be accepted, when politicians exploit their special position to personangreb and thereby discourages others from engaging in the public debate.Show more Close
The other nationalkonservative værdikriger Marcus Knuth (K) pays more at the symbolism in that court have served the politicians ' immunity.
- Try to imagine that the politicians would fear to make criticism of islam or just fit their work in general, says Marcus Knuth (K) with regard to the folketingspolitikere is protected by an expanded freedom of expression according to the basic law, article 57.
- It is absolutely fundamental that we, as politicians, should not be hauled in court for the one and the other, he elaborates.
He acknowledges that the matter has been vexed since the email, where the three warned other folketingspolitikere from paying scheme to Sherin Khankans ngo, Exitcirklen, back in 2017, was leaked.
Khankan was according to the email, a 'controversial figure', that would not take distance from the piskeslagsstraf and sharia law.
- you Wouldn't change anything in the wording of the email, if you could today?
- When we as folketingspolitikere communicating internally, it is also quite in accordance with that we live up to our constitutional obligations, as we are elected into. Therefore, there is not something substantially wrong in the mail, he continues.
the Extra Leaf has attempted to obtain a response from Naser Khader, but he is at the time of writing have not returned.
His lawyer, Heidi Højmark Mets, places itself naturally in the opposite ditch by Sherin Khankan and designate the day as 'extraordinary good for the politicians'.
See also: lawyer: Lawyer - Politicians can't save themselves.