the Danish minority in south Jutland, the Danish maritime and medicine.
'the A. P. Møller and wife Chastine Mc-Kinney Møllers fond til almene Formaal' has a number of specific objectives to aim for, when it must donate some of the fund's many redderimillioner, but none of the objectives mention either the royal family or horses.
But as Ekstra Bladet earlier could reveal it has a birthday gift for crown prince Frederik donated 4.5 million dollars to the construction of a manege at Fredensborg Castle, and the renovation of the stables.
Football will no doubt delight kronprinsfamilien, which is common to grow hestehobbyen, but it is on the edge with the foundation's statutory objectives.
It assesses the Søren Bergenser, who is a lawyer and PhD, specializing in management of funds.
- It does not sound as if it is the ’bulls eye’ in relation to the formålsbestemmelsen, but I have doubts as to whether there is a violation, he says.
the A. P. Møller formulated themselves cleverly, when he founded the fund in 1953.
In the sixth and final section, it is apparent that the fund can also donate to the elastic almenvelgørende purpose.
- It must be said, is cleverly worded, in the sense that it is very, very broad, he says.
According to the royal family to the riding ground complex is also used by the royal stables, and gardehusarerne, which can save the the Maersk foundation, assesses the legal specialist.
- of course It is quite central, there are some folkebegivenheder brought can be used for.
- And if not there are official application of the football, and football only being used by kronprinsfamilien to ridetræning, so it will be in violation of the charter, he says.
Søren Bergenser stresses the importance that the funds you donate within their statutory objectives.
ultimately risk the board of directors to end up with a erstatsningssag.
- There is not an owner of a fund of funds. It is the fund itself.
- the Board of directors of the fund is required to follow the founder's will. They can not distribute for other purposes, than those who are in the purview, he says.
Maersk-heir to the Ekstra Bladet: Thank you, goodbye
--Hello, I am a journalist at Ekstra Bladet. I speak with Ane Uggla?
- you Know what, I answer not in the question, but it is Ane Uggla, you are talking with. It is true.
- Ane, it is quite short. It is about this riding area, has donated 4.5 million dollars to ...
- Yes, but you know what, I do not respond to questions about our donations. I do not. So I regret that I cannot be of any help.
No, but it is also some general questions ...
- No, I do not unfortunately.
... quite short, while I have you. You are, after all, very difficult to get in the conversation ...
- Yes, I am. Thank you.
- Glimpsed, very briefly, what impact has it ...
- Thank you, goodbye, " says Ane Uggla and put on after a conversation in 45 seconds.
Subsequent, have the Extra Magazine among other things, asked the following question to the A. P. Møller Foundation's director, Henrik Tvarnø, however, without receiving a response:
- Why has the foundation donated to the football?
- How to get a football almenvældet for good?
- What is the significance that the royal family usually acknowledges a donation with an invitation to a statsmiddag, company visits and the award of titles, when In donating to the royal family?
- In the end it skattebetalerne, who pay for football, because the fund deducts the donations. You should not mix the public out of your advertising scams?
the well-Known Powder 4.5 million: the Maersk behind Fredes manege