It goes well. I've got more peace and profits, says Polish Barnosz, who was the evening's participating in the 'Luksusfælden'.
There were viewers presented for the unpaid bills en masse, fol.a. important: the rent, a amount of creditors who only got payment, if Barnosz took out a new payday loan to pay another and as a massage therapist-clinic, which gave resounding deficit.
total owed he 563.000 crowns away, but it got the experts, Carsten Linnemann and Kenneth Hansen, shaved down with 286.000 kr., so Barnosz will be debt free in about three and a half years, if he otherwise complied with the new budget they set up for him.
- I've got the stability I was looking for, says Barnosz. Photo: TV3
And it makes Barnosz, who came to Denmark 12 years ago. And then some, on top of that. He got a food budget of 3000 kr., but trying to clear out for 2500. And as full-time employed buschauiffør exploits he is now the deduction for the maintenance payments for his three children in Poland, to which he is entitled.
the Money goes in the first place to pay his loans in Poland, for they have the highest interest rate, but when he's been debt-free there, the excess pengenselvfølgelig be used on the installments on the Danish loan.
- And you had closed your masseuse clinic?
the Clinic is closed,and the company is about to be closed. But the massage is not put on the shelf. I have made a deal with a company that hires massage therapists, as a private individual.
- And the company has the equipment you need to use?
- Yes. But I would also like to correct a misconception that the bauble, which was in the programme, would have cost about $ 10,000. The cost of 3,000. I think my friend had got it wrong in the neck, as I previously said to her that IF I were to have an electric couch, it would cost about $ 10,000.
- You get paid your bills?
- the Rent børnebidragene and the bills are paid. 'Luksusfælden' has given me the stability I lacked, says Barnosz.