a month ago revealed Lenny Pihl, who is known from 'Paradise Hotel', to Ekstra Bladet, that he and Julie Ought - known from the 'Love Island' - was starting to date, and that they were very fond of each other.
in Fact, so happy that they talked about both the engagement and children and spent nearly all the day's waking hours together.
They even got a girlfriend-tattoo with each other's names, after they had known each other for a few days.
But now their romance is over.
It confirms Lenny Pihl to Ekstra Bladet.
- We have agreed both to say stop, for we are both similar and simultaneous, so different at some points, he says to Ekstra Bladet about the breach and continues:
- We are happy for each other, but there is too much to see to, and we are just not a place where we can be together now. I wish her the best in the future, and we are still friends and all that. She is just not the girl, I shall beat me down, for it is not an option at this time. We have had fun, and she is a good girl, but when all comes to all, so we are just not a perfect pair, he tells.
Julie Ought on the red carpet to Reality Awards. Photo: Anthon Unger
When the Extra Magazine, the couple met on the red carpet, in connection with the premiere of the new season of 'Paradise Hotel' for less a month ago, the pair apparently smaskforelskede.
- We are not lovers, but we date each other, and we dater and not others. We are exclusive to each other, said 22-year-old Julie Ought with a big smile and got an approving nod of the head from the 33-year-old Lenny Pihl.
- This is the where you actually are lovers, but just don't dare say it out loud?
- Yes, it is a little, said Julie Ought.
Lenny won the last season of 'Paradise Hotel'. Photo: Anthon Unger
Danish well-known - 9. mar. 2019 - at. 16:06 Shortly after the breach: the Scores of the Danish reality babe
According to Lenny Pihl was there a particular reason as to why they did not want to call themselves boyfriends so quickly.
- If you are lovers, then comes the pressure. Then there comes ejerfornemmelser, and suddenly she takes one's thumb, while you are sleeping, so that she can check one's phone. Something like that. We should not be out in. We take it quietly, it sounded from the 'Paradise Hotel'-winner with a big grin.
Now, in both of the two call themselves singles.
Danish well-known - 11. mar. 2019 - at. 08:09 Danish tv couple gets insane tattoo in brandert
It is not much more than two months ago, Lenny Pihl broke up with Nadja Hansen, who also participated in the 'Paradise Hotel'. They lived together, but the love lasted not between them.
Julie Ought found love on 'Love Island' in deltagereb Oliver Erngard. The love held, however, nor between them, as they returned home to Denmark again.