do you Need a passport? Then you should be out in good time. At least if you live in Eastern norway, reports NRK radio this morning.
By a search on time for passport at the Politihuset on Greenland now, this morning, comes the following reply:
"We are experiencing at times a great interest/demand for time to pass, which can result in that there is no free. The website works optimally, but there is at times no available hours. It is important that you check often, usually the new hours posted for the same day in the course of the morning. This is only if we have extra capacity. We apologize for the inconvience this causes".No available hours
the Newspaper tried to book the pass time by politihuset on Greenland in Oslo, but everything seemed to be full the next 60 days. After that, it is not possible to book an appointment.
- It is probably correct what you say, that it is quite crowded in many places. It is so that you can book time in the 60 days ahead of time, but it is the new times out consecutively on the police.no, says Eva Sjøholt-Sandvik, visepolitimester in the Police, to the Newspaper.Almost half of the country's is meant to be added down the
She believes that the large influx "is due to a normal seasonal variation".
But the influx might be a bit earlier than usual. There is a lot of pressure in conjunction with the winter and all the way to summer. So we encourage the population to be early, says Sjøholt-Sandvik.the Worst in southern california
It is especially in the Eastern regions that passkøene is long. And soon shall the number is meant to be almost halved. The current 141 is meant to be to 77.
the town of Sjøholt-Sandvik asking people to check that the passes are valid in good time before booking international travel.
One can book the pass one year ahead in time, so it is advisable to book the pass in good time before it expires, " says visepolitimesteren.
She encourages people to go into the police.en and check. There are added new hours out continuously.
- It's probably a better solution than to travel and stand in line, says Sjøholt-Sandvik as encourage people to contact their respective police if they do not find the available hours online.Norwegian passport among the best in the world - but these figures amaze Go to Kragerø
your local passport service in Kragerø is scheduled to be closed next week. But since your office does not have any other manner of pass, experience office record-attendance, reports NRK. Just yesterday came the 54 people from places other than the timing of the trip.
- These came from the county of Østfold, Grenland, Vestfold and Oslo. There were 18 pieces that drove the return from these steene to get a passport, " says Øystein Skottmyr by the timing of the trip-the police to NRK.
There will be technical problems with the new equipment, which has led to months of congestion and chaos in the Eastern regions.So the new passport and id card New passport next year
Next year, in 2020, they're going to have a new passport to get a new and more secure passport. This can only be issued on special-pass office, and is the reason that the number is meant now to be close to halved.
- It is too easy to get a Norwegian passport on false grounds. Therefore, we must up of a safer way to make Norwegian passports. We are well underway to introduce new passport, but it is a great process with new technology for recording of biometrics, says Sjøholt-Sandvik and encourage again people to be out in good time.
She points to the fact that a passport is the most secure ID document we have, and that the Norwegian passport has a high international status, in addition to providing the visa-free entry to many countries.
- the Secure identity is absolutely essential in order to prevent crime and ensure the citizens a much safer. Norwegian passport can be used as an instrument to everything from fraud and trygdemisbruk to organized crime and terrorism, and is sought after in criminal environments, says Sjøholt-Sandvik.- They denied the flight because they do not know to this