A true nightmare became a reality when an australian mother saw what lay and lurked in the bowl, when her little daughter had been on the toilet.
A deadly and poisonous snake looked up.
The story brings several international media, including the Mirror, Daily Mail and News24.
The terrifying experience took place on Tuesday in the south african city of Pretoria, when a five-year girl was on the toilet. When she was finished, came her mother out of the bathroom to help. But the mother, Juliette Roos, got something of a shock and began to scream when she saw a kobraslange be in the fishbowl.
Mother and daughter rushed out, and cried after his father, Johan Roos.
- When my wife told me that there was a snake out there, I thought not on her, he said to News24.
But it was good enough. A deadly cobra was down there.
Johan Roos tried to remove the hose, but had to see themselves beaten.
- We decided to leave the hose in the toilet. It is very fortunate that my daughter escaped in good standing, he says to the media.
Kobraslangen is of type 'mozambique spitting cobra', which, in addition to be able to deliver a toxic bite can also spit its poison.
the World inside out - 23. jun. 2016 - pm. 07:56 Scary nattegæst: Woman awakened by five meters long python
According to a slangeekspert, as News24 has spoken with, so it's hard to say how the snake ended up in the toilet.
- Kobraen is probably not ended up there through toiletafløbet, but has instead krøbet out down there, says Byron Zimmerman, who is slangeekspert.
the World on the inside - 26. may. 2016 - pm. 17:41 Got maltrakteret its the penis of the user with the toilet hose
the Whole family escaped with fright, and kobraslangen was removed by professional.