- We would like to give the viewers a good and relevant tv experience, when they see the DR's drama series, regardless of the equipment they see them on.
- Therefore, it was of course a pity that there were viewers who found it difficult to hear the dialogue clearly in the first paragraph of Arvingernes 3. season. the
- the First section of the Arvingernes can be experienced chaotic, but it does not continue to move forward in the season.
- In a drama with intense emotions, as Heirs, we watchman the natural spectacle and the resilience in the dialogue aloud, and it can go in addition to clarity.
How to write Karoline Leth, producer at Danmarks Radio 'Heirs' to the nation! on the miserable sound, who since Sunday night have been thousands of danes to the keys and at least 8 viewers to complain to the DRs
65 percent of the 18.919 readers, so far have participated in the vote (see below), so that they could not hear what the actors said. And on Arvingernes own Facebook page is lydproblemet a great topic:
- you Could just hear what was said.
- It is inconceivable that it is not technically possible to make a proper sound, writes Helle B, that has got 45 likes for his comment, while the DRs answer has got 3 likes for this answer:
- Dear all. We read what you write. And we send, of course, the criticism on to the right place.
- However, we will recommend to anyone who has difficulty hearing what is being said, put the subtitles to the., writes DR, and the council will - even though there are many who wonder why the DR recommends people to put text on instead of to create a good sound surely be repeated the next weeks. Of the responsible producer does not believe there is a need to do something about:
- the Sound must be adapted in both tv, computer and smartphone – and it is quite large surround-sound system.
- We are working very thoroughly and in detail to do just the dialogue comprehensible, so everyone can follow on all platforms.
- I am convinced that the viewers will experience that both the lyduniverset and the dialogue is clearer in the next section of the Heirs, writes Karoline Leth to the nation!, but what do you say?