- So we must just hope that they continue to purchase locally after coronakrisen.
How to write Jesper F in one of the 22 comments that are written on Fyfe.dks Facebook-profile of the small grocery store in the Ørsted by Glamsbjerp on the island of Funen, which right now sells beer and soft drinks in the break flows.
- It is usually we do not, says merchant Jette to the newspaper, who can tell that there usually are delivered a pallet of beer from Albani on the week. But in the recent time, where the borders have been closed to trade by fol.a. canned-bajere, is the use of three pallets of beer.
- Yes, it's great the danes support the danes, writes Else H in his comment, while Lene B indicates that there may be other reasons for the increased sales of beverages than closed borders:
- Now does it not only to be because of the closed border that they have sold more.
- All the taverns-inns, etc. have also been closed, also many have chosen to act more locally by the fear of contagion.
- Many have opted out of the trip to the larger stores of the fear of contagion.
- There are several people who have been at home all day, and not acted in their canteens so many factors may be contributing to it.
- But great that they have increased their turnover.
the Danes put each year more than ten billion dollars in grænsebutikkerne, and Lene from the Merchant in the Oersted crossing my fingers that the Danish-German border continues to be closed:
- Purely selfish, they may stay closed all summer, so we get the whole beer - and vandsalget with the summer over, she says, but what do you say?