Søren Gade (tv) are extremely skeptical in relation to the Loop health plan. Photo: René Schütze
The internal support for Lars Loop (V) health care reform is not soleklar.
Big names in the Left as the former group chairman, Søren Gade (V) and Herningborgmesteren Lars Krarup (V) shadows of reform-vendor Loop happy message.
On the moors in Herning believe mayor Lars Krarup, Lars Loop sundhedsudspil does not fix the problems for future patients.
- It will be a very great centralisation, and I hope it will not be for nothing, he says to the Herning Folkeblad.
Søren Gade, who are standing for election to the European Parliament in may, do not think that Lars Løkke and the government's idea to abolish the regions makes sense.
I simply find it difficult to understand that a civil servant is better to represent patients best interests than the elected politicians, who should be out and held accountable for their actions, says Søren Gade to the TV Midtvest.
- It is, I fear, is that the power just as quietly slip away from here and to some boards that sit in a different place, " says Søren Gade.
the Chairman of the Danish Regions, Stephanie " Lose (V),is also unhappy with the Left-the boss's proposal.
- With Loop level it becomes to a greater extent servant and bestyrelsesstyre, that's going to dictate the reality for the citizens, and I would like to warn against. I believe in democracy, she says.
- It is an intricate construction with many levels. It becomes more difficult for citizens to figure out who actually has responsibility for what. And who to turn to. It is a wrong way to go. Citizens have a right to transparency, says Stephanie Lose.
the Left has recently been in turmoil and divided in the question of regionsrådenes future.
At the presentation, gave the finance minister Kristian Jensen (V), that he well understands the concerns from their own party colleagues, who fear that there is a centralization, when the whole of the health service to be reorganised.
- I understand always good, that there is concern when there are big reforms, but we have spent a long time in our party to prepare for the here reform, he says.
One of the Liberal party slaglinjer is that there are high ceilings and far to the door. Therefore, it is natural with such a discussion in a public lot, he believes, and stresses that he backs up to loop the regional councils.
It will be Kristian Jensen as the minister of finance shall control the negotiations, as all political parties are summoned to.
Danish Prime minister, Lars Løkke Rasmussen (V) stated at the presentation that the proposal will not be implemented before the general election, which must be kept 17. June.
the Government instead goes after a political agreement before the election. This means that the parties that conclude the agreement, also need to have the majority after the election, before the reform can become a reality.