the Alternative is no longer represented in the Aarhus city Council.
the Party's only member of the city council, Life Gro Jensen, leaving the party and switching to the SF.
It writes SF Aarhus, denmark, in a press release.
- It hurts me to say goodbye, says Life Gro Jensen in the press release.
- I have again and again tried to trip me on top of the well-known challenges in the party, but particularly the most recent conflict has done, that I can't trip me again.
- Therefore, I have taken this very difficult decision to sign me out, she says.
the Alternative has in recent months been through a bumpy ride through, which has reduced the group's representation in the Parliament for one person, Torsten Gejl.
Since Josephine Fock in February was chosen as the party's political leader, when Uffe Elbæk chose to stop at the post, has four mps said goodbye to the party.
the Rasmus Nordqvist shifted to SF, while Uffe Elbæk, Sikandar Siddique and Susanne Zimmer has become non-attached.
Life Gro Jensen says she after having worked with SF for several years to come, that she fits well into the party.
I remain the same person and can work for it the same as before - namely, climate, nature, balance, the strengthening of democracy and the fight against inequality, she says.
Also her first alternate, Sander Jensen, leaving the Alternative to the benefit of SF.
It comes to getting the meaning, tells the Life Gro Jensen, Århus Stiftstidende.
with Him we will soon get to see in the city. He takes over my space, when I go on maternity leave mid august or beginning of september, she says to the pin.dk.
Life Gro Jensen's girlfriend is pregnant.
Sander Jensen indicates in the press release also internal problems in the Alternative as the main reason for its farewell.
- I'll report me now, because I through the a long time have slowly lost faith in the project.
- Especially after the conflicts of the election of a political leader, I have lost the courage. I have really tried to find a way back to the spark, but unfortunately I can no longer see myself in the party, he says.
the Political partiskiftet to get the sense that the Social democrats and SF will together be able to muster a majority in the city council in Aarhus, which has 31 members.
the Social democrats have 12 seats, while SF comes up on to have four seats in the city council.