the Deficit was turned into surplus, as the Liberal Alliance in the weekend presented the financial statements for 2018.
But a profit of just under € 1.9 million). crowns is not much to campaign for.
But I wonder if the party's former storsponsor ends up with to save the kastanjerne out of the fire.
Lars Seier Christensen is in each case on the seesaw to print a hefty check.
- I have not done it the last year, but it is possible, I give (a contribution, red.) here up to the election campaign. I have not decided yet.
- What the size of the contribution?
- In each case, such that you will be able to see my name on the list of contributors. There should probably a little more than 20,000 crowns.
- All parties need to campaign. All parties need some degree of support. So it can always help. How much it actually means, I don't know. But of course it is a problem if you are not at all visible.
- there Can't just stand LA on FCK's sweaters?
Haha, no, then money the the other way. And it will Carlsberg probably not be so happy.
- But you are considering a donation. It must mean that the negative things with the tours up in the trees and the kind of not have a big impact for you?
- No. I am a member of this party. I have been, since it was the Liberal Alliance. I support it here lot, he says.
- You are not impressed with Lars Løkke...
- I am not impressed by their willingness to take some liberal fights. I think, Lars Løkke is a good and competent prime minister, but I would like something more edge on. It can also be, it will be possible, now that the DF will clip the wings a little.
The most recent time has the Left been plagued by revelations of bl.a. political rapporteur Britt Baker has received sponsorkroner in remarkable fashion.
All contributors, which provides 20,000 dollars or more, must disclose their name publicly. But the rule has Britt Bagers sponsor circumvented by sharing his donation up in five portions á of 20,000 crowns sent from five anonymous companies.
However, the method considering Lars Seier Christensen certainly not.
- We have always insisted on being open. If we do not bother providing him with over 20,000 crowns, so that the bother we don't do it. You must play with an open forehead, I think, he says.
- If you are a business or a trade union, institution or organisation, so I think one should be open. But I can well understand, if you are a person in western Jutland, denmark, which votes on the Device list, it can be a little strenuous. Or if you are a government employee, and votes on Joachim B. Olsen. So, give the limit more sense.
- But it to provide four times the 20,000 through some companies, it is something nonsense. I don't know how to prevent it. But it is clearly wrong and an abuse of the rules.
- I do not know the case (with Britt Baker, ed.), but, in principle, seen, so, it would be wrong, says Lars Seier Christensen.
Anders Samuelsen says briefly that the Liberal Alliance will be able to overcome the electoral campaign, economic - kæmpedonation or not.
Tax relief on the boat
- Congratulations on the tax credit on your boat in the Tuborg Harbour.
- Many thanks. Now I don't know the exact rules and how much it impacter (how big the tax credit becomes, red.). But I can say that after ten years of work for a more free in Denmark, so I hope I get more out of it than a small discount on my boat.
- you Were tired of that we here at Ekstra Bladet put your boat together with the tax credit?
- No, how is it when you stick your nose up and is visible. It was a fun article. It I do not take offense.
- I know, as I have said, what the exact savings are. But I can rebut, if someone think that it was the entire reason that I've been bit with the way the last ten years. But you are welcome to write everything you want to do. For it is, after all, true. It had been something else, if it had been different, " says Lars Seier.
the Extra Leaf could be in the autumn of tells, where the Liberal Alliance in connection with the finance pushed for a tax break for boat owners. The tax credit ended up being implemented.
Lars Seier this year will be charged approximately 20,000 dollars less in taxes on his yacht insurance than last year.
Lars Seier can score on the 'LA's'gift' to the upper classes
the DF and LA in the catty infight about bådskat
Lars Seier Christensen and the american ambassador Carla Sands during the weekend's LA meeting. The two chatted bl.a. about her employer, Donald Trump. Photo: Anthon Unger