HERNING, denmark (Ekstra Bladet): We can take it quite calmly! Niklas Landin must have enough reach to be fit for the WORLD cup beginning next Friday in the Royal Arena, after he got a twinge in his one groin in the warm-up before the Hungary match.
But the fears are completely free and carry no vat, and it is after all a fact that landsholdskaptajnen as well in 2015 as last year in Croatia ran into lyskeproblemer – and, to put it mildly was not his best finals.
In 2015 which keeper with the damage a-half years until klubskiftet to Kiel.
- WORLD cup in Qatar was the first time. It comes and goes still, but it is not an injury that put me out of the game for a longer time in addition to a few matches. In Aarhus, there was a small bustle, and so I thought it was a little stiff in it. It was really mostly about control over the situation, saying an effortless Niklas Landin about the damage sitting high in the right groin.
it Is the that have plagued you in the past?
- No. I would have been able to play against Hungary, but we felt that we just wanted to see how Jannick started, and it went quite well. There was not really a need for me.
to Play Sunday?
- We shall see. Now get the some rest and treatment today, I'm doing some exercises in the evening, but when I go around here at the hotel, the brand I nothing. So in this way I am reasonably optimistic. It is most often the groin and baglår, we goalies are grappling with, and it comes we'll probably never completely.
the WORLD cup in Qatar was not Niklas Landins best finals. He got a long-term niggling groin injury that plagued him early in THW Kiel in the summer, and here he just got hit in the head and complain to the judges. Photo: Lars Poulsen
head injuries are a completely different story. How many times have you been hit in years?
- Uh. Once in each case. Then, the shooter red card on a penalty, and he would not actually have had, because I moved me.
the Women being hit incessantly!
- Yes, but we men have the periods where the goalies are hit h-e-l-e time. It is not a problem and the theme right now.
Only when you get hit... And then it's serious!
You are also as passionate when someone shoots too close!
- Mjaeh, it depends on the situation. If the player in no way is the pressure, jumps freely into over and pegs it right in the head on me, then I become irate. Then it deliberately.
Some put well balls just legitimate close to the keeper's head?
- Yes, it is now not something, I feel, people do to scare one. It is in any case a long time ago, I thought so. But there are situations with players, where you know he always shoot up there and others where I know the good may come around the head. So garderer for it.
Niklas Landin finds out during the match against Spain at the european championships in the Polish Wroclau in 2016. Photo: Jens Dresling/Ritzau Scanpix
What is the worst you've got?
- I have not had the concussion, but the worst must be, as Luc Abalo hit me in 2009, just as I had come with the national team. Since I was away for a brief moment. But it was not the one who did most evil, for it sat in the pan. The worst are the ones where you do not get closed eye, and the ball hits there. It makes crazy... It's mega-annoying. Or if it is sitting right on the nose.
The many injuries and Mikkel birth surely a little tumultarisk WORLD cup start?
- Yes, it is not the prelude, we had hoped for. We thought that Mikkel might be a little outside of the squad, while others could run at full speed. But in addition to Henrik Toft I am now confident in relation to the rest of us. We'll probably be there for the first match!