There was much discussion about the absence of superstars Neymar and Edinson Cavani of Paris Saint-Germain before the French large groups to meet Manchester United.
But in the first of two first knockout round in the Champions League showed, among other Kylian Mbappé, that PSG may well full offensive without the other two angrebsesser.
PSG won on Tuesday night 2-0 over United, and Mbappé scored the last of the goals.
- People have to stop spreading fear and being afraid. Of course Neymar supervigtig, and Cavani is fundamental, but the football being played on the field.
- The we showed. So do not be afraid. We are good, says Mbappé according to uefa.com.
Although the victory was a show of strength, so warn the French guldfugl to take too easy on the second leg of three weeks in Paris.
- It is fine, the next round is closer. We are happy, but there still has to be played a match.
- We prepare over the next three weeks to ensure that we go on. We saw a konditionsdyk in the last 20 minutes, and we need to work on, he says.
Mbappé had the opportunity to score to 3-0 on a great chance, but United keeper David De Gea stood in the way.
- I could have scored goal number three, and I think that a third goal had sealed it all. But I am looking forward to score a goal in returen, says Mbappé.
Sports and Games Extra Magazine reveals: Here is unique in scandinavia because the the best paid
Sports and Games never Got a Superliga match: Danish Joachim has taken Italy by storm