Zwei Grosse Bier Bar in denmark has been reported to the police for racism after an incident Saturday night in which two men were rejected in the door.
The state reached by east Jutland Police to Ekstra Bladet.
Late on Saturday evening tried zambiske Kerry Chimwiza Sachi, along with another man of another ethnic origin than Danish, as well as several Danish friends to get into at ølbaren in Storegade in Randers.
the Friends had previously visited several other bars in the popular festgade, but as the trip came to Zwei Grosse, it was over with their hospitality.
In a lengthy posting on Facebook explains Kerry Chimwiza Sachi, how to friends according to his view, alone, was rejected in the door because Kerry and his friend Paul have a dark skin color.
According to Kerry Chimwiza Sachi was the bouncer literally have said to friends, that 'black people are not welcome at Zwei Grosse Bier Bar.'
- I went to the front and was stopped by the bouncer who refused to let me in, explains Kerry Chimwiza Sachi to Randers Amts Avis.
According to Kerry Chimwiza Sachi got he and his friend Paul in the first place to know that they were 'hardcore trouble makers'. When they explained that they had never been there before, they were supposedly the explanation that the rejection came on the basis of their skin color.
In the management of Zwei Grosse Bier Bar to find it difficult to recognize the sequence of events, as Kerry Chimwiza Sachi describes.
- Our doormen refuse pure, that they have referred to your skin colour. And I also do not believe they have done, says the director at Zwei Grosse Bier Bar Denmark Henrik Bailiff Jensen to Ekstra Bladet.
- I have never, ever used skin colour or nationality over for my friends or staff. It is not existing. We are doing a business with a popular après ski spirit. This means that all ages, all genders and backgrounds together and create a party together.
- But one thing I would like to say. We sort the guests from and problems from. But it has nothing with race or skin colour to do, but something with behavior, says Henrik Bailiff Jensen.
Henrik Bailiff Jensen explains that Kerry Chimwiza Sachi and his friend were rejected in the door because Kerry Chimwiza Sachi are designated as a, which may be in the past created problems elsewhere in Storegade.
According to the Zwei Grosse Bier Bar try their doorman to talk with Kerry Chimwiza Sachi on the friend's possible bad reputation.
- Kerry Sachis friend it is immediately shot up, before we say much more. Already here violating our guidelines, and it is clear that with such a temperament, we want them not at our pub, says Henrik Bailiff Jensen.
- a Short time after they return, where they begin to photograph. At one point langer the man in the red jacket out after our doorman, explains Zwei Grosse Bier Bar director.
According to Kerry Chimwiza Sachis interview with Randers Amts Avis tried his friend not to punch the bouncer, but just beat dørmandens cap of.
we left the group instead, while dørmændene called the police.
After Kerry Chimwiza Sachi shared his experience of the incident, which he commenced under the title 'I have just been stamped on the basis of my race for the first time in Denmark', has a regular shitstorm raged on the bar's national and local Facebook pages and Instagram profiles, where the bouncer is required fired.
It has got Zwei Grosse Bier Bar, also on the social media to refute the story. Director Henrik Bailiff Jensen stresses that, continue to hills his doorman up.
- We do not have black and white in our business - we have guests. We are not in the people, but we sort, if people have a threatening behavior. And there was the doorman, not many chances to communicate with the people here, before the lines were pulled up, says Henrik Bailiff Jensen.
Kerry Chimwiza Sachi informs to Ekstra Bladet, that he did not want to comment further before politisagen is finalised.
the Extra Leaf has also presented to Henry the Bailiff's explanation opposite Kerry Chimwiza Sachi. To the he has a short comment:
’I have read the article (in Randers Amts Avis, ed.) and the director of the interesting PER-script. Police are continuing their investigation and I have to respect it by being quiet. I will reply at an appropriate time when the independent report from the police is made with the conclusion of the investigation'.
east Jutland Police must now decide whether they will go ahead and raise a formal charge at Zwei Grosse Bier Bar in the case.