There are six years difference at Bjørn Erichsen and his now deceased older brother, john eliot Gardiner, who on Sunday drew his last breath, on his farm in Djursland as the 75-year-old.
the Age difference affected them not, and the brothers wrote together every day. Here, there was something special, as was Bjorn Erichsen to respect his brother to the skies.
- Eric had not hurt himself. He was sick to death of being sick, he was sick to death of the disease, but he must never. I have never heard Mike whine, he says to Ekstra Bladet, all the while the voice breaks.
Particularly a mantra, as Troels Kløvedal repeated again and again, remember, Bjørn Erichsen.
- He stress, ’that the death of 75-year-old is not a tragedy’. It was a tragedy for all the men who died on D-day and during the world wars as an 18-year-olds. But to die as a 75-year-old, after having lived a long and rich life, is no tragedy.
the Article continues under the picture ...
Danish well-known - 23. dec. 2018 - at. 21:28 Kløvedals secret disease: Every other day a new dane hit
the Brothers Troels Kløvedal and Bjørn Erichsen, here with Troels Kløvedals three-year-old son, Asbjørn, on an older image. Photo: Lars Skaaning / Polfotu
Known the Sister said farewell: - He looked after himself.
for the past two years fought globetrotteren Gardiner with the harsh disease ALS, and, according to Bjørn Erichsen had storebroren had enough.
- He did the last time with great dignity and a great mood. He could until the last write in good spirit.
- he Felt that it was time?
- Yes, he was quite open about. Now he could not more, and would like to from here.
- He was, thankfully, a completely painless and peaceful death, where he fell asleep.
Danish well-known - 23. dec. 2018 - at. 18:04 Mikkel Beha tells about the death of his father
Danish well-known - 23. dec. 2018 - at. 17:55 It is to be done with Nordkaperen