2. division is back, and as a special offer, you can now see the end game free. Follow your heart, follow your club and get access here
Are you already a PLUS customer, you'll see fighting here
Simon thorup Kjær has played on teams with many great personalities and ambitious vindertyper.
But in his recent daily life in the Italian Milan, he has been able to observe a teammate and a superstar, that trumps everything he has experienced in the past.
It says the 31-year-old dane in an interview with Sky Sport Italia, courtesy of football-italia.
- Now I understand why Zlatan (Ibrahimovic, red.) has won so much. I have never seen someone with so much hunger. He is a champion that only wants to win. For him, everything is another matter, he says of the 38-year-old swede and continues on his harm:
- He can't keep away. He does everything he can to get back to the track.
Before he and Ibrahimovic were club mates have been out in a sea of hard duels wearing a ton of jerseys as well as the Danish and Swedish colours. You can see a small selection here:
the Article continues after the video and the pictures
Manchester United's swede takes a stranglehold on Fenerbahces dane. Video: Discovery Networks Denmark.
A close duel between Palermo forstopper and Inters forward. Photo: REUTERS/Alessandro Garofalo/Ritzau Scanpix
Zlatan ibrahimovic from Milan score against Roma and Simon Kjær in 2012. Photo: AP Photo/Luca Bruno/Ritzau Scanpix
today is Simon Kjær and Zlatan Ibrahimović ended up as teammates in Milan, and the dane has taken on even greater respect for his long-standing rival. Photo: AC Milan
In the same interview tells Simon Kjær, to it – to play in the Milan – is a dream he has chased for many years, and at the same time, he calms with the knee injury that recently forced him out of the match against Atalanta, is in clear recovery.
Thus he can soon continue the hunt to establish themselves as a seatmate for Alessio Romagnoli in Milan's central defense.
- Pioli has shown me trust by sending me on the track. He knew I had so much experience and allowed me to play, he says about Milan's current coach.
Time is all I need. So can it in soccer either go one way or the other, says Simon Kjær, who is leased from the city of Seville.
It was he in the first place to Atalanta, but he was never captured with the club with the coach Gasperini.
He took a decision and told it directly to me. So I could agree or disagree, but I respect that he was honest with me. And then I got the chance to pursue my dream at Milan, says the dane, who on Sunday can meet even one of his former clubs, Roma.
- It is a large team, and it is these big games that stimulate me the most. It is there, the adrenaline rolls.
See also: Time is running out - but He is ready
See also: Zlatan gets rid with the terror: Only the injured calf muscle.
See also: Legend risk a huge downturn in its last match