The five regions must shut down and turn the key on.
Such is the conclusion in the health-care reform, which the government will present in the morning. It learns the Extra Leaf from several key sources.
Thus it is clear that the Danish prime minister, Lars Løkke Rasmussen (V), after several months of speculation and internal turmoil in Left - led by the bl.a. the ex. minister and group chairman Søren Gade - ends with the thumbs-down to the 205 regionspolitikere and five regionsformænd.
instead of the regions to be established of the 21 sundhedsfællesskaber, as Lars Lokke Rasmussen introduced in his inaugural speech in October, sounds. The details of the plan will be published in the government's reform initiatives.
Whether the regions in the last end closes, however, depend on the outcome of the upcoming election, because the Social democrats go to the polls to preserve the regions.
During a debate in the folketingssalen Tuesday afternoon says the Danish prime minister, Lars Løkke Rasmussen:
many patients experience healthcare in a way where you need to be strong to be sick.
- Where the one hand does not always know what the other is doing. For many need to travel too far to get uncomplicated treatment.
A part of the content of the government's proposal for a health reform have already been promoting in the media. The ambition is that by 2025, must be over 500,000 fewer sygehusbesøg and 40,000 fewer hospital admissions, writes Ritzau.
the Democratic president, Mette Frederiksen, do it during the debate clear that she will fight against the closure of the regions.
- We will not be in for a further centralisation of Denmark, as the government puts up. We have needs for time and closeness and not the opposite, she says.
Internally in the Left have for a longer time simmering resistance against the closure of the regions. The criticism got its interim peak, as the Liberal party's central executive committee in Friday held a meeting in Ørestad.
Subsequently acknowledged the prime minister, that he had not handled the process well enough.
- It is my responsibility, to the sense of insecurity grows out of a way, he said.
OVERVIEW: What do we know about the government's health care reform
With the Danish prime minister, Lars Løkke Rasmussen (V) in the tip presents the government Wednesday its long-awaited proposal for health care reform.
It has been repeatedly postponed.
Here is an overview of what we already know about the initiative, and what are the unanswered questions that continue to exist:
* by 2025, there must be over 500,000 fewer sygehusbesøg.
* by 2025, there must be 40,000 fewer hospital admissions.
* This should especially apply to patients with diabetes, cardiovascular disease, muskelskelet diseases, anxiety, depression and lungesygdommen COPD.
* Chronically ill patients to a far greater extent, be treated by physicians in the local sundhedshuse.
* Hospitals will be obliged to send patients on to treatment elsewhere, if the hospitals cannot offer treatment within a period of 30 days.
* Patientvejledningen needs to be improved. It should among other things be effected by means of a single, unified patientnummer, which you can call to get guidance and help.
* created 21 new so-called sundhedsfællesskaber. They must be built around local hospitals around the country.
* when the woman should have the right to be admitted 48 hours in the hospital or a patient hotel.
* the Left has not yet announced officially out, what you want with the regions. In return, the other parties - Liberal Alliance and The Conservatives - have them scrapped.
Sources: DR, Ritzau, Politiken.