Months of the closure of the shops during the coronakrisen have done evil in the Danish entrepreneur Jesper 'Kasi' Nielsen's jewellery company, Amazing Jewelry.
16 out of the company's 68 stores in the entire world has been the need to turn the key on, he says.
- It has made the nas. In a country like Mexico, we have had to close down six out of six stores. We have also closed four in China. So it has not been a fun time, says Jesper 'Kasi' Nielsen.
- do you still believe that your company must become a success?
- Yes, of course. We have closed quite a few stores, but now we must begin again, he says.
the Entrepreneur was really danmarkskendt, when he in the 00's earned a triple digit million amount to sell Pandora jewelry in particular Germany and was storsponsor of the football club Brøndby IF.
As Jesper 'Kasi' Nielsen started the Amazing Jewelry in 2016, it was with the declared goal is to 'conquer the whole world'.
since then, the company opened stores in healthy pace, but many of them - among others in Germany and Denmark - has since been closed again.
The same has recently happened to the swiss company Amazing International GmbH, which so far has owned smykkefirmaet.
the Article continues under the picture...
Jesper 'Kasi' Nielsen has just closed a swiss company, which so far have been in the ownership of his smykkeselskab. Photo credit: Nicolai Lorenzen/Ritzau Scanpix
However, according to Jesper 'Kasi' Nielsen hangs the closure in Switzerland, together with the fact that he in the autumn of 2018 won a much discussed case in the Supreme court over the TAX. In this connection, he let go for a skattesmæk at 245 million dollars.
- After the case disappeared my fear of doing business in Denmark. If Amazing Jewelry had been registered in Denmark, and I had lost the tax issue, it had been torn down. But now since the matter is gone, the company entered in a Danish setup, he says.
According to the entrepreneur hears his jewellery company is now in the Danish company, Amazing Jewelry ApS, which is owned by his father, Jan Nielsen.
What the company had last year a deficit of 9.5 million dollars, and Jesper 'Kasi' Nielsen will not guarantee that the result will be better right now.
Jesper 'Kasi' Nielsen has been involved in three different smykkeselskaber - with highly variable success.
In the 00's served his company Kasi Group is a fortune on selling the Pandora jewelry in particular Germany. And in 2010, he sold its dealer network further to Pandora for about 400 million dollars.
Three years later, he founded the so the company Endless Jewelry is designed to be a competitor to the former employer.
In the beginning it looked like a new jackpot: the Jewelry was sold to dealers by the thousands, and Endless Jewelry has received a lot of millions from the bl.a. Saxo Bank-rigmanden Lars Seier Christensen.
But in 2016, the company agreed bankruptcy with a bang, and the money was lost.
the Same year founded the Jesper 'Kasi' Nielsen so Amazing Jewelry, which he would do to the 'industry's answer to H&M and Zara.Show more Close
- Now we need to see. We have just closed the accounts, and it has not been a good year. I had not just calculated with the four-month shutdown. But the final result, we do not know yet, he says.
- It can be a little difficult to figure out the economy of your companies. Would you characterize yourself as rich again, after you won the tax issue?
- The kind of said I'm never on. Every time I say something about money, is there anyone who tries to take them from me.
Coronakrisen has forced the Amazing Jewelry to think in new ways, and this has translated into an online concept under the name of 'Jesper Nielsen'.
It is in all its simplicity about to get some influencere to promote the company's products.
- The here influencere - or ambassadors, as we call them - sell as products in their own small webshops, of which we have made available. And so they get a cut of the sales. We have rolled out in both Germany and Denmark, where we already have 700 ambassadors, says Jesper 'Kasi' Nielsen.
He adds that smykkeselskabet most often makes use of relatively unknown influencere with between 3000 and 5000 followers.
Sporty Jesper 'Kasi' Nielsen drive past the basketball team but AG Copenhagen, which was a great sporting success. But the economy was another matter entirely, and in 2012, the team bankrupt. Photo: Lars Poulsen/Ritzau Scanpix