- It is damn well on the page.
Karina Mikkelsen from Toftlund in southern Jutland escrow in the degree the eyes up, when she saw his small, white Toyota Aygo.
She had neatly parked the car in a parkeringsbås at the DGI House in Vejle. And now was the car bowled over.
- It was quite surreal. For the fall, as not just people's cars. It was completely cross-border for me, says Karina Mikkelsen to ekstrabladet.
Karina Mikkelsen is educated as a farmer and working as svinerådgiver. Photo: SvineRådgivningen
The 41-year-old woman participated in a crossfit-instruktørkursus in Vejle, when she at the 21-time the previous Saturday should pick up her car to drive to his hotel.
On the way out to the car I went and checked the messages on my cell phone. As I looked up, was the car just there on the page. I called to my husband, but he did not believe me in the first place.
Karina Mikkelsen chose to report the matter to Sydøstjyllands Police on Saturday night.
- They had no time to move out. And Sunday morning I got to know that they had dropped the case due to lack of tracks. One must say, that the police can work quickly, it comes sour from the 41-year-old woman.
An appraiser from the insurance company has determined that the little Toyota is totally damaged.
- So now I've just been out to buy a new car, says Karina Mikkelsen.
there is evidence to suggest that the perpetrators have used a so-called mini loader to overturn the car.
- There are marks in the doors for something that looks like the shovel from a mini loader, informs Karina Mikkelsen.
After the incident she placed a poster with photos of the damaged car on Facebook.
- It pisses me off that others have had fun at my expense. One should not just accept that people behave like that.
the Advert meant that she got more inquiries about the vandalism were shared in a Snapchat-group with the name 'DK - Ghetto Ghettosnappen. In the caption has the alleged perpetrators written:
'Normally, the boys and I just fall over a crap Toyota.'
Inspectors have rated the car as totally damaged after the heavy-handed treatment. Photo: Private
Karina Mikkelsen contacted once again the police, who now have resumed the investigation.
- I can confirm that the case in the first place was closed because there were not any clues to go after, and that we are now working on with the case again, after we have received the different tracks and inquiries, says vicepolitiinspektør Mikkel Ross to Vejle Amts Folkeblad.
Ekstra Bladet has tried in vain to get a comment from Mikkel Ross.
Karina Mikkelsen has scored a replacement on 42.800 euros.
She will soon be on a new course at the DGI Huset in Vejle.
- But I will find another place to park my new Toyota Aygo. I must not risk anything, says Karina Mikkelsen.