We must stop the reopening here.
So clear is the message from academic director of the Statens Serum Institut Kåre Mølbak in an interview with the Engineer in the wake of the increasing smitteltal.
- There is a big risk associated with it, and whether the policy will run the risk, you have a political take a position for, he says to the Engineer.
- What is your professional advice on the basis of the spread of infection, we now see?
- Well it is, of course, that it's not something that I can recommend health, going ahead, says Kåre Mølbak.
the Extra Leaf in the wake of the article in the Engineer, has been in contact with Kåre Mølbak, that explains why there must be pressed on the brake.
- My medical assessment is that it is a good idea just to take a breather and not to go ahead with phase four. It is due to recent weeks of increasing smittetal, says Kåre Mølbak.
- do you See any reason to close something down further on the basis of the figures?
- I see no reason to do more, and there are no good arguments to close something down. Our setup works really well, and I think the municipalities make a really big effort, so I am very comfortable.
- We should probably get used to it, that smittetallet going to be a little higher, and being busy with smittesporing any places, but so far I am confident, says Kåre Mølbak for the Extra Magazine.
political parties shall, according to the plan negotiate on the remaining part of the reopening of the so - called phase four - 12. august.
Stage four trades, among other things, an opening of the nightlife, concerts, big concerts and to forsamlingsforbuddet must be raised to 200. In the agreement, it is apparent, however, that the plan may be made if the epidemic is flaring up.
In week 31 there were 429 confirmed cases, while the week before was 227 cases.