During her first official appearance as the democratic nominee for vice president characterize Kamala Harris 2020 as 'a moment of real consequences for the UNITED states'.
- Everything we like - our economy, our health, our children, the kind of country we live in - it's all in the game. We are staggering under the worst health crisis in a century, she says in the Wilmington of the state Delaware late Wednesday night local time, where she talks with Joe Biden on Dupont High School.
- the President's bad management during the pandemic has thrown us into the worst economic crisis since the great depression, says Harris, according to CNN, with reference to president Donald Trump.
During his speech, highlights the 55-year-old senator from California and former chefstatsadvokat also the importance of her family, and she refers to the nickname her bonusbørn call her: 'Momala'.
- I have had many titles during my career, and the vice president will definitely be amazing. But 'Momala' will always be the one who means the most, she says.
Harris married lawyer Douglas Emhoff. The two have no children together, but she is stepmother to his two children that he has from a previous marriage, Ella and Cole Emhoff.
Kamala Harris also tells how her parents, a jamaican father and an indian mother, met each other, when the father protested for civil rights in Oakland in the 1960s.
- It was how they met each other as students in the Oakland streets, while they marched and called for something they called justice, and as we continue to fight for today, " she says.
As the speech is on why the UNITED states is the country in the world with the most cases of the corona virus, the focus of Harris in the Donald Trump.
His refusal to get the test up and running, his zigzagging on distance and mundbind. His delusion that he knows better than the experts. All of this is the cause of an american dying of covid-19 each 80. second, she says.
Kamala Harris calls the american people to organise themselves and to 'vote like never before, because we need more than a win 3. november'.
- We need to show that the past few years do not represent who we are or who we strive to be, " she says, according to CNN.
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to be up against Donald Trump and vice president Mike Pence of the us presidential election 3. november.