- as much as one sitting and I glance down at the phone and the ipad Today, it is almost clear one for headaches and neck pain.
How to write Jesper A in one of the 77 comments that are written on TV2 Nord Facebookprofil on hovedpillepineforbruget in a ninth grade at Skørping School.
- We borrow pills out to each other, but we're talking not about how much we take or why is telling a girl that matches 'it has we all. All the girls at least,' on the question whether there is any of the girl's classmates, who have the pills today.
When I was a kid, we could go down to the skolesekretæren and get a hovedpinepille if we were in pain, but since the schools are no longer allowed to give students a hovedpinepille, if they have a headache, well, then I see not much other solution.
- I have also always some panodiler and ipren in my bag, for there is not anything worse that to sit in the lessons with the headache, and must try to concentrate.
- not all students live near the school longer, so they can just go home if it is too much. Many have to wait on running a school bus, and parents can really not get disconnected every time the kids have a sore head.
- So, if it is a problem, so we should perhaps correct the crosshairs against politicians décor of the school's long days instead, writes John N, Jette A, indicates that there also may be some physical explanations:
- Perhaps it was an idea to look at indoor climate at the school, writes John N, and Claire K requires immediate action:
- It is the most insane I have long read.
- It should be opposed immediately.
- Fresh air, exercise,sleep,and water are the best advice against headache, writes Claire. What are you thinking?